Obion Co.vs Austin East

rebfan65

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not the Mr.basketball from 86 and no I'm not shouting. Sorry if I come across like that but I just want the people from East Tenn. to know that we know that they are a very talented ball team and we do respect them.Can't wait til the game should be a great time. I hope the Rebel fans show up. GO LADY REBELS.

825609071[/snapback]

Don't worry Mr.Basketball,we here in the East also have a few FANS who can send the wrong message.Just from the response to the CUPCAKE statement I see that there are some knowledgeable fans that just want what's best for their team,, A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.Looking forward to a very good basketball game.See ya all WED @ 7:00 pm cst.

G.A.M. show will be ready to show you what they're working with. All of you fans are overlooking AE and that's just making this a game that the AE fans, team, and community won't forget.

THe only thing I'm saying is, (Stealing a phrase from FULTON FOOTBALL TEAM) THEY DON'T KNOW!!!

AE go play your game and let them fans continue dissing you because you KNOW!!!!

LEt's go AE!!

You sho betta recognize the Lady Rebel flava coming your way on Wednesday..

Over 40% shooting from beyond the arc down in Mempho this past weekend..

Call um butta' cause they on a roll!!! <_<

Knoxville  who  ???  :D

825609427[/snapback]

OK, RB, thats enough. I would hope that by doing the job you do, trashtalking would not be necessary. I'm sure that the Lady Rebels coaching staff would not find your endless gibberish amusing. True, these girls have worked hard and don't want it to end now, but the continued nonsense is getting old. I want the Lady Rebels to win as much as anyone, but big talk on here has nothing to do with that. The game will be played on a court, not a keyboard.

Austin East fans- I can assure you that Obion County's Lady Rebels know that the Lady Roadrunners are a great team, and they are NOT overlooking AE or tomorrow's game. We know that the game will be a battle and it could go either way. Most of us knowledgeable OC basketball fans have a great amount of respect for the athletics program at Austin East, regardless of what some of the posters on here try to say.

Ignore redbirdfan and his senseless comments, and lets have a great game tomorrow evening.

Go Lady Rebels! thumb

Edited by PowerSet

G.A.M. show will be ready to show you what they're working with.  All of you fans are overlooking AE and that's just making this a game that the AE fans, team, and community won't forget. 

THe only thing I'm saying is, (Stealing a phrase from FULTON FOOTBALL TEAM)  THEY DON'T KNOW!!!

AE go play your game and let them fans continue dissing you because you KNOW!!!!

LEt's go AE!!

825609456[/snapback]

If this team is no more well coached than the team that HAD JACKSON CO beat in 2003, then Obion Co need not worry......great coaching at the end of that game! It cost Westview a gold ball! <_<

Foul them 90 feet from the basket going over their back with 2 seconds to go, and have the lead.........UNBELIEVABLE, that is the AE I remember!!!

Austin East fans- I can assure you that Obion County's Lady Rebels know that the Lady Roadrunners are a great team, and they are NOT overlooking AE or tomorrow's game. We know that the game will be a battle and it could go either way. Most of us knowledgeable OC basketball fans have a great amount of respect for the athletics program at Austin East, regardless of what some of the posters on here try to say.

Ignore redbirdfan and his senseless comments, and lets have a great game tomorrow evening.

Look powerpoint, this is free exchange of ideas and opinions, of which I have as much a right to express as you do :blink: Never stated on here not to take Austin East lightly as it was someone else who set things off by saying the particular bracket for OC was a bunch of cupcake teams. Kinda like what Coach told us after the coin flip for the districts of which OC didn't win, he said it doesn't matter who you play or when you played them, the goal was to win the tournament, so if they are a good team you'll have to play them sooner or later :blink: Some people wear their hearts on their sleeve when they read this stuff and need to get over it.

I've got an excellent scouting report about Austin-EAst from talking with their coaching staff and school officials. A very balanced club, quickness from the guard spots and an up-tempo type of club. A Couple of girls averaging 11 points/game and a couple of others just outside of double digits. If obion Central can handle their pressure and limit the turnovers, they'll be okay.. Not allowing 2nd and 3rd chance shots will be the key on the defensive end as it hurt OC in the regional final

vs. WEstview.. If Obion plays with the same intensity and spark as the 2nd half of the sub-state game, they'll be okay..

Good scouting report for the upcoming STATE TOURNAMENT GAme .. or again as my friend powerpoint has mentioned, could just be senseless comments. ;)

GOOD LUCK LADY REBELS !! Play to the best of your abilities thumb

Good scouting report for the upcoming STATE TOURNAMENT GAme .. or again as my friend powerpoint has mentioned, could just be senseless comments. :blink:

GOOD  LUCK  LADY REBELS !!    Play to the best of your abilities thumb

825609572[/snapback]

I couldn't agree with you more, redbirdfan. The latest post was a GREAT scouting report. The first post, the one with the "Stuart Scott ESPN flava'", was just senseless comments. No offense meant by my post. I just don't want OC to have a bad reputation as loudmouths and smoke-blowers across the state. We get that enough in 13AA.

I just dont want you to sound like ChrisBurr555555. No one deserves to sound that doltish. Cards fans are better than that.

Go Lady Chargers!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!

Edited by PowerSet

I couldn't agree with you more, redbirdfan.  The latest post was a GREAT scouting report.  The first post, the one with the "Stuart Scott ESPN flava'", was just senseless comments.  No offense meant by my post.  I just don't want OC to have a bad reputation as loudmouths and smoke-blowers across the state.  We get that enough in 13AA.

I just dont want you to sound like ChrisBurr555555.  No one deserves to sound that doltish.  Cards fans are better than that.

Go Lady Chargers!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!

825609633[/snapback]

True, but, we all know how excited redbirdfan gets around state tournament time.

all i got to say if you don't lace up your shoes they will come off, this AE team is an all around team who fear nobody. :P They have quick guards and post who can pull up, shoot the 3, and drive. And that's not their best it's their DEFENSIVE PRESSURE :P so as of all our East Tenn fans and Knoxville know " weeee reaady, weee reaady, weeeeeee reaady for YALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Go AE Lady Roadrunners thumb

---- the truth has been spoken :P

Edited by GoAE03

I couldn't agree with you more, redbirdfan.  The latest post was a GREAT scouting report.  The first post, the one with the "Stuart Scott ESPN flava'", was just senseless comments.  No offense meant by my post.  I just don't want OC to have a bad reputation as loudmouths and smoke-blowers across the state.  We get that enough in 13AA.

I just dont want you to sound like ChrisBurr555555.  No one deserves to sound that doltish.  Cards fans are better than that.

Go Lady Chargers!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!

825609633[/snapback]

Hey, Powerset. See you at the Murph'. My cuz from Knoxville may be with me! Enjoyed the e-mail. thumb

Go OC! (from a '87 UCHS grad)