How does Farragut look this year?

MD4Sports

correct me if im wrong but please find where i said in one of my post "farragut is scared to play us" i don't think you will find that i said and i quote "farragut refused to play us b/c we would be a easy win" nope don't think i said anything about being scared..nope didn't sorry

825617107[/snapback]

How many times can you say nope don't think or nope didn't in one mother f'n post. Good Lord son.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey SD ,  Farragut dodges nobody and our coach plays anybody who wants to play us, maybe you ought to go ask your coach REALLY, why you aren't playing us and you still haven't proven to anyone you are other than talk, beat someone , win a title  THEN you can talk

825616572[/snapback]

ummm correct me if im wrong because my source might of been mistaken but didn't u guys tie webb last night. We (south doyle) beat webb 3-1 if im not mistaken. so i guess we can talk now cant we. Just because you play for Farragut doesnt mean that you are better than everyone. i believe that this year just wont be your year. every team hits a slump every once in a while, this year it is your turn. watchout cuz the cherokees will turn some heads this year.

correct me if im wrong but please find where i said in one of my post "farragut is scared to play us" i don't think you will find that i said and i quote "farragut refused to play us b/c we would be a easy win" nope don't think i said anything about being scared..nope didn't sorry

825617107[/snapback]

Is this about a scrimmage give me a break. SD has had some could teams in the past and Farragut defeated them and one of the best goal keepers your school ever produced.

I seem to remember SD having like 13 seniors 2 years ago and they didn't do anything. Talk is cheap, bring it on the field SD.

825619105[/snapback]

umm yea that was 2 years ago. what does that have to do with this year. we never said that 2 years ago we were gonna do sumthin worth talkin about. at least i didnt, i was in 8th grade then. so ur post was completely irrelevant to what we are talking about. i think u need to either get ur facts straight or u need to quit bein such an idiot.

P.S. We're bringing it.

How many times can you say nope don't think or nope didn't in one mother f'n post. Good Lord son.

825617180[/snapback]

i count 1 for each. whats the big deal with that? its just like me saying how many times can you say one mother f'n or Good Lord in one post. i think u need to think about what you say before u say it. otherwise u might make urself look like a retard.

Is this about a scrimmage give me a break.  SD has had some could teams in the past and Farragut defeated them and one of the best goal keepers your school ever produced.

825619128[/snapback]

ok, thats a point, but definately not a good one. why did u even wase your time posting that? what do the past good SD teams have to do with this years? umm nuthing cept maby 1 player, our one senior. so way to go and make yourself look like an idiot.

They prob didnt want to play u in the regular season this year because last year the score was like 10 or 12 to zero.

825608226[/snapback]

Your right the score last year was 10-0. (First game of season). Aaron Doyle graduated along with many other seniors. We didnt loose anyone and are much improved with the addition of a new coach. So please, before you post, know the situations.

PS- We beat webb 3-1 Faragut tied 0-0

Thanks for trying to sound smart though!

SDpaplay 12 and 7 , You have absolutely no room for smack, You said you had a down year last year, you've had a down decade, So, now you think you can get on here and beat us down that Bearden and you will rule us. DREAM ON. Bearden will be good but Maryville will be the other player in our district not SD. What competetive team do you draw from that is so good. Dream ON>

825614438[/snapback]

Lion101 all I have to say is Ultralions. I play for the 88impact. Down decade? Please take a look at all years but last. Thats what I thought. Last second losses to Bearden. Close games against Far. Near flawless records. Thanks for doing your research. You really make your team look great.

Agreed. 

Webb is pretty weak this year but are loaded with tons of good sophs.  They should be able to step it up within the next couple of years. 

As for where SD gets their competitive players?  The only one I know of is Soph Nathan Burns.  I believe he plays for the 89 Impact along with all those sophs from Farragut.  He isn't considered the best on the team just one of many good players.  He is pretty small, takes a lot of hits and spends a good deal of time on the turf.  But still a talented player with a lot of heart. I just wouldn't brag too much.....lets see how much there is to brag about midway in the season.  I wish SD lots of luck this season.

825614874[/snapback]

2 88impact players (Wade Floyd and Lawson Lowe) 1 89impact (Nathan Burns) 1former 87select (Scott Burns) 1 89crush (Donald Reagan) and others from Southside Soccer