justin hesster & that central cougar squad

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Sophomore in his confrence I dont think so how about Jason Potter or wait Chadd Browder or Darren Mauk these guys started this year for Volunteer and can out play fat hess

825607815[/snapback]

you are very stupid. hess played great all year and you falcons should know that. 13 points in the 2nd quater alone at your place. where was these 3 players at then. i know were they were standing and watching him. they are good players but for you to say they are better than hess is stupid. the stats dont lie. hess is scored over 300 points this year on a team that was loaded with scorers. if he was at alot of other schools he would have been the go to guy and really put the numbers up. keep in touch for the next two years. oh dont forget the 100 or so rebounds. and the steals. just ask frazier. hess picked his pocket a few times.

Willie Kemp and Wayne Chism are about to make Central's "Lovefest" turn very bad.....

825610545[/snapback]

C'mon now let us enjoy what we're talkin about,people are too negative nowadays.I think you'll see how good hess is,he might not impress you walking in the gym or during warmups but when the game starts...watch out,i'd say he scores 15 on you all

You cant stop the Hess lovefest baby !

and about the volunteer boys ....Hess has them beat by a long shot

and a short shot ....watever shot you want you pick Hess will hit it !

and Ike isnt any good ...are you kiding me ?!?!?

Hess Best Sophmore ! ! !

STATE BOUND  thumb

825610384[/snapback]

Justin Hess is a very talented softmore, and so is Ike Weaver. Ike is very good to be softmore and started almost all the games. Im sick of hearing all these people putting him down. Yes, Justin Hess is good but it doesn't mean you have to pull other people down or talk about them to make Hess look better than he really is. Ike Weaver is my hero!

Congrats Cougars on getting to the state tournament. And Congrats to the Blue Devils on a great season.

I don't care if UCHS wasn't 1st this year, Go UCHS #1.

Leave it to Weaver!#52

i really dont understand why everyone talks about hess like he is reggie miller. yea, he makes a couple 3's every now and then, but he isnt as good as some of you are saying. he hasnt done anything in the past couple games ive seen him. he played good against johnson county and sullivan north, but that isnt saying much. he just isnt that good.

good luck to the cougars in the state, you deserve to be there.

hess........not that good.........what are you nuts. hess is one of the best pure shooters in the district......region.....sectionals. he can light it up when he gets on. not to mention he aint to bad on the boards either. he pulls down more boards than guys his size should. the best part is he's just a soph. so he's comin back for 2 more years. next year.....wow central is goin to have some amazing shooting. phil, gabe, hess, nate. all of which can sink a 3 at any time. but anyway, hess is good, very good. weaver....sorry but i don't think he's that great. he is good to certain degree, he would have to be to be playin as a soph. hess is just a more complete player. hess has touch of pure gold. never count out the love fest.