justin hesster & that central cougar squad

first of all, they play different positions so it's hard to compare them. but even though hess ins't a post player and is only bout 6 foot or so I think he could take Weaver 1 on 1 down low at anytime. hess has some of the best low post moves. if he was 6'6 or taller he would be the best post player in the state. and he is one of the best rebounders ive seen. hes an all around player.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont understand why everyone talks about hess like he is reggie miller. yea, he makes a couple 3's every now and then, but he isnt as good as some of you are saying. he hasnt done anything in the past couple games ive seen him. he played good against johnson county and sullivan north, but that isnt saying much. he just isnt that good.

good luck to the cougars in the state, you deserve to be there.

825612361[/snapback]

he is shooting 53percent from 3 point range and didnt even play that much at j.c. you dont know what your talking about. you dont score over 300 points in a couple of games d.a. get your facts right. your just mad because central is still playing and hess is on his way to the state. you are a hater .

Best Sophomore in his confrence I dont think so how about Jason Potter or wait Chadd Browder or Darren Mauk these guys started this year for Volunteer and can out play fat hess

825607815[/snapback]

that is really hard to do. i know a few 7th or 8th grade kids that could start on that team. remember you guys were the one talking about losing 6 players. so i dont think being a starter on that team was that hard. central beat you by about 60 yes60 combined points in 3 games. and it would have been more than that if you would not have stalled the ball in dis. game. if them sophmores were so great then why did you stall it. no need to tell me i know why. i think hess is the only sophmore were talking about still playing.

I don't think we should big ragging too much on Ike. I got a lot of respect for that guy. If he couldn't do anything more than stand under the goal and score I wouldn't even say this, but he can shoot pretty good and has nice moves. But I still give Hess the nod, because man can he play. And for anybody saying he's fat, well he gets up and down the court pretty good I would have to say. Just give him two years and there will be no discussion on this comparison. Once he gets to be the go-to guy, well, we'll just wait and see. :lol:

Best Sophomore in his confrence I dont think so how about Jason Potter or wait Chadd Browder or Darren Mauk these guys started this year for Volunteer and can out play fat hess

825607815[/snapback]

Chadd Browder plays on JV, and almost lost a game to Central at Volunteer. He missed a wide open lay up that would have put the game away. He also had a million turnovers against Central later that night on varsity. These guys play JV and almost got beat by Central's, that has no players who get any minutes on varsity. Come on.

shouldn't that give the team who has to play players on jv and varsity more credit?

if central has a well rested varsity team and part of volunteers team has played during jv

825613724[/snapback]

dont even try to compare centrals varsity and volunteers varsity. centrals varsity could play 10 games the same day and still sqeak by vol. by about 25 points. we have 15 players and any 5 of them would beat vol. put hess and josh hughes on our j.v. and they would beat them to. you would have to stall it again to stay within 10 or 15.

he is shooting 53percent from 3 point range and didnt even play that much at j.c. you dont know what your talking about. you dont score over 300 points in a couple of games d.a. get your facts right. your just mad because central is still playing and hess is on his way to the state. you are a hater .

im not hatin on anyone. i know talent if i see it. he cant play defense at all. he cant move without the ball. he is a spot-up shooter and that is all. he cant take a dribble and shoot. i dont know how he scored 300 points. i'll believe that when i see some stat sheets.

im not hatin on anyone. i know talent if i see it. he cant play defense at all. he cant move without the ball. he is a spot-up shooter and that is all. he cant take a dribble and shoot. i dont know how he scored 300 points. i'll believe that when i see some stat sheets.

825614164[/snapback]

I have seen the stat sheets and it is true. Hess is a good all around player. He also has a ton of steals and rebounds. Don't say something about a player you have hardly seen and don't be mad cause Elizabethton was bad this year and doesn't look good for the future while Central is STILL having a good year and has alot of talent coming back.