Short List Of Candidates

Shootmore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Franklin County have returning? They finished pretty low in districts, can they compete on a regular basis with the est of the district and region? Give me some information inregards to this position, it would be greatly appreciated before thursday of this week. Thanks. No bashing, just facts about the possibility of building this program.

Someone said on an earlier post that Jack Harlow was moving back in the area and might think of taking that job. I don't think he would...remember they were the ones who got rid of him years ago and I don't think he would let that happen again. I think some of you will be surprised where he may go. Why would John Wild move back to this area and take that job when he is coaching college ball. If he does.....we already have seen him at Lawrence County in this District last year.

Beside him....anyone know of anybody else??? B)

I was told yesterday from someone close to the situation that Jeremy Wileham was in the running to get this job. Those of you that don't know who Jeremy is I will inform you, he is the son of Rick Insell best friend and from what the word on the streets of is Jeremy has already been over and talked with the AD about this job and looks as if he might be the front runner to try to bring Franklin Co back to the glory days.

Edited by showtime7

What does Franklin County have returning?  They finished pretty low in districts, can they compete on a regular basis with the est of the district and region?  Give me some information inregards to this position, it would be greatly appreciated before thursday of this week.  Thanks.  No bashing, just facts about the possibility of building this program.

825610173[/snapback]

I saw 2 soph and 1 frosh working out with pride teams last weekend at Hooptown.

All three looked talented. Big post girl needs a little work. Forsh worked with 14s and is very talented. Other soph (Gully) or (Gulley) has some game. Looks like she has put some time in. Was working with 16s but coach sd she was able to play 15 age group, had good birthday. I think they are in same situation as 3 or 4 district 8 teams. Boat load of soph and only 1 junior returning. Tough district!!One of the dads said they had good incoming frosh class. Heard facilities were awesome at new school.

Edited by 50dad

i heard that john wild was not happy being and asst. coach in the college ranks. and he wants to be back in the high school ranks.i feel like he resigned from lawrence co. in resentment and if he could redo what he did he would. why would he want back in 8 aaa well that is simple to answer. this is the top district in tn. basketball.and john wild is a good coach .just him only and he would be a contender in that district.