wayne county -vs- cpa

RENO911

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be back to the 'Boro for the Lions of CPA...Guaranteeeeeed!!!

825608032[/snapback]

Congragulations to Wayne Co.!! I knew you guys had a good chance!! Wish us here in MP could have joined ya!! Represent District 12A well and bring it home!!

825608574[/snapback]

I know Mt. Pleasant will be pulling for the 'Cats! Good Luck and as walmart said, bring that gold ball to 12A!!!!

825608582[/snapback]

wayne county was tough on d (got away with a ton of fouls that cpa didn't...) and cpa was sloppy on d... that was huge

825608630[/snapback]

The refs let both teams play and it was a physical game, but there were a lot of uncalled fouls on both teams. That type of game usually favors CPA as they like to play pressure defense, but WC just got more rebounds and loose balls. Don't blame the refs. WC deserved to win.

825608683[/snapback]

Way to go wayne county from your MP brothers :P

825608695[/snapback]

congrats to wayne county, mp lost, but 12A is still represented in the state tourney!  thumb

825608806[/snapback]

Congrats to Wayne county on the big win last night....crazy game played by both teams...Thanks for a great atmosphere...I didn't get to hear much out of the Crazy mob of CPA lion fans that I wanted to but I got my money's worth...thanks MP for the support...you've got the best representin up in the BORO...... :D

Hope all ya'll come to the Wednesday game against Pickett Co.

Peace my brothers we goin to STATE... :P

My boys from the Boro did it, and I couldn't be more prouder of them. Watching them bust their humps everyday in practice and on the court, and with the things that's happened to this Wayne County team in the last three years is simply amazing. From making it to the Region 6a final four, beating Culleoka. Then last year, being District Seasonal and Tournament Champs, Region Runners-up, and making it to sub-state for the first time in 12 years or so, and to this year, winning the District Championship in 2 OTs, Region runners-up, and giving CPA what they gave to us last year is so awesome.

CPA, such a great team, good atmosphere in Nashville last night, made for a great game. To the fans of WC, great job of cheering, you guys are awesome, and the support is phenomenal, keep it up at the Boro.

To my boys Nutt, Ruddle, Bryant, Doyle, CJ, Beckham, and Hammonds, way to go, we earned it. Let's make the best of it while we're up there.

Congrats.

And to MP, tough break on losing on your floor tonight. I guess your fans were right, your bball season is "just like in football"... over. There's always baseball though I guess thumb

And to MP, tough break on losing on your floor tonight. I guess your fans were right, your bball season is "just like in football"... over. There's always baseball though I guess  thumb

825609826[/snapback]

What a classless statement. The Tigers from MP can be proud of their season. Afterall their players all came from MP. They didn't break any rules. They were happy to use the guys who walked down their halls.

Well, everything works its own self out I suppose. I wasn't trying to shoot down MP, they're a great team and all, but well, it's always nice to be able to bask in the glory as everyone else eats a big ol thing of crow, especially from MP. Good season MP, thanks for the support from yall and from CPA going into the Boro.

Well, everything works its own self out I suppose. I wasn't trying to shoot down MP, they're a great team and all, but well, it's always nice to be able to bask in the glory as everyone else eats a big ol thing of crow, especially from MP. Good season MP, thanks for the support from yall and from CPA going into the Boro.

825609932[/snapback]

Yeah 51-13 worked really nice for us.