ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I find it funny that your teams Strength of Schedule ranking is 101? And ours is 28? Yeah.. can't wait to see you guys play a real team.

*Edit* Nice trash for a team that can't spell Murfreesboro right, go home.

Edited by Uncle_Randys_Kids

we at ths, are looking for some repect...our defense is tough...we held the dragons under 50, when they had been averaging 74, and even gotten to the century mark...we play within our system...and have bought into the system..we have solid post play, an outside threat, and a great ponit guard...i think thats called balance...so when will we get some respect...maybe in the boro...can we do it?

825608623[/snapback]

You can beat Siegel. Warren County did. :o

I'm proud to become a big Siegel fan all of a sudden, district rivals go to state after barely beating  us? I've gotta represent Murfreesboro man.

825611983[/snapback]

i believe we had beaten the 17th ranked and the 7th ranked to get where we are..plus clinton, if they were up there...so dont be talkin sugar abou how we havent played anyone...who did you lay to get where you were?

Excuse me but this thread is for Siegel and Tennessee High I dont see Oakland anywhere, I see bandwagons who happen to become big Siegel fans all of the sudden

825611979[/snapback]

Because they are from the Boro just like the rest of us...and besides we want someone to shut you up...and hey bring up football when you have one of these big gold things I have on my finger... thumb

Guest The Black Hole
I haven't seen this many bandwagons since my first circus.

825612051[/snapback]

Which i assume was this year or last year because you post things that sound like something a 10 year old would post