ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of seein all the Siegel fans talkin about how their team is the best thing since sliced bread. I got news for ya, they haven't seen a defense yet like they will be seeing come tomorrow night. All the fans are trying to imitate these big college programs by wearing your Siegel Nation shirts, and thinking you're real cool... what a joke, give it up, you're terrible.

I've heard all about Jimmy this, Jimmy that, I finally got to see some film on Jimmy... my analysis, he's poop. Oh, and "Air" Ramsey, he's terrible too, but at least he's tall. You don't really have a chance, just go home. You've never played in front of the big crowds like we have, you can't handle the pressure.

I can't wait to see all the crying faces of the Siegel fans as their beloved players let them all down. See ya at the game punks.

I'm tired of seein all the Siegel fans talkin about how their team is the best thing since sliced bread.  I got news for ya, they haven't seen a defense yet like they will be seeing come tomorrow night.  All the fans are trying to imitate these big college programs by wearing your Siegel Nation shirts, and thinking you're real cool... what a joke, give it up, you're terrible.

I've heard all about Jimmy this, Jimmy that, I finally got to see some film on Jimmy... my analysis, he's poop.  Oh, and "Air" Ramsey, he's terrible too, but at least he's tall.  You don't really have a chance, just go home.  You've never played in front of the big crowds like we have, you can't handle the pressure.

I can't wait to see all the crying faces of the Siegel fans as their beloved players let them all down.  See ya at the game punks.

825621314[/snapback]

LOLOL Jimmy and Keith poop...I guess thats what college coaches say about them when they get 10 letters a day in the mail. Wow congratulations you have single handedly made your whole school look completely ignorant. You have no idea about what you will see tonight. My guess is you will spend more time gawking at us than you will watching the game.

I'm tired of seein all the Siegel fans talkin about how their team is the best thing since sliced bread.  I got news for ya, they haven't seen a defense yet like they will be seeing come tomorrow night.  All the fans are trying to imitate these big college programs by wearing your Siegel Nation shirts, and thinking you're real cool... what a joke, give it up, you're terrible.

I've heard all about Jimmy this, Jimmy that, I finally got to see some film on Jimmy... my analysis, he's poop.  Oh, and "Air" Ramsey, he's terrible too, but at least he's tall.  You don't really have a chance, just go home.  You've never played in front of the big crowds like we have, you can't handle the pressure.

I can't wait to see all the crying faces of the Siegel fans as their beloved players let them all down.  See ya at the game punks.

825621314[/snapback]

Vikingnation? First of all, there is nothing wrong with having pride in your team. Second of all, you think we've never played in front of big crowds? Every game is a big crowd, we'll probably bring as many people just from siegel to this game as you have in your entire school. Jimmy is poop? hah good one.

VikingNation, you are a joke!!!! Havent played in front of a big crowd??? So I guess the 4 games verse oakland that had the gym packed to almost 2300 is a small crowd? Whatever dude!! I cant wait to see your student section stand in awe when you see the nation explode. You and your crew need to get ready for a 90 minute nightmare. Good luck keeping up fella's!

By the way to comment on 2Priceless, I just want you to know im not a band wagon fan. Im Graham Austin, and a senior at high school, and one of the 4 or 5 nation leaders. You will always see me on the front row, usually starting the chants. I've followed the coach t boards all season, but just this past week decided to post. So please dont classify me as a band-wagon fan!!!

VikingNation, you are a joke!!!! Havent played in front of a big crowd??? So I guess the 4 games verse oakland that had the gym packed to almost 2300 is a small crowd? Whatever dude!! I cant wait to see your student section stand in awe when you see the nation explode. You and your crew need to get ready for a 90 minute nightmare. Good luck keeping up fella's!

By the way to comment on 2Priceless, I just want you to know im not a band wagon fan. Im Graham Austin, and a senior at high school, and one of the 4 or 5 nation leaders. You will always see me on the front row, usually starting the chants. I've followed the coach t boards all season, but just this past week decided to post. So please dont classify me as a band-wagon fan!!!

wont be there tonight, but i wish Siegel the best of luck and hope they go far in the tourney, makes murfreesboro and 7-aaa look even better when Siegel makes it far into the state tourney.

To everybody who is associated with Siegel, enjoy this moment, soak in the atmosphere, remember what it was like because they are no guarantees that you will be back next year. Being at state is a very special moment for any school, but this very special because it is Siegel's 1st ever appearance, you guys are witnesses to history, wonder if a team has ever won the state championship in their first appearance? GO STARS!