Top Players in Middle TN

Spiers28

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are alot of good highshool players who have a chance to make good college players in the middle Tn area. In district 8-aaa the most talented player with a high up side would have to be Morris from Tullahoma. He could sign with major colleges but they know he wants to be drafted or play with his dad asst. coach at Motlow St. He will be drafted but what round is still up in the air. Everyone talks about his velocity but he has a big time curve ball and very ever walks anybody. 3 walks in a game is a shocker for him. He has the most up side for the pros as any person from Tullahoma since Tampa Bays Brazelton which is pretty good company. When I say up side I mean the potential to get better & bigger.

There are alot of good highshool players who have a chance to make good college players in the middle Tn area. In district 8-aaa the most talented player with a high up side would have to be Morris from Tullahoma. He could sign with major colleges but they know he wants to be drafted  or play with his dad asst. coach at Motlow St. He will be drafted but what round is still up in the air. Everyone talks about his velocity but he has a big time curve ball and very ever walks anybody. 3 walks in a game is a shocker for him. He  has the most up side for the pros as any person from Tullahoma since  Tampa Bays  Brazelton which is pretty good company.  When I say up side I mean the potential to get better & bigger.

825627623[/snapback]

Mike Isaacson at JP2. Transfered from Gallatin, so had to sit out last year. BIG Boy! big bAT.

I saw Lebanon's freshman team play against our sparta freshman team and a few kids stood out to me. Ryne Phillips- strong arm, good range, great fielding, and great speed on the base path. If i remember right, he went 3 for 4 with 2 doubles. I will be looking for him to be someone at the top of the standings by his junior/senior year. Can't wait to see him play us again.

I saw Greenbrier play McGavock and Tom Wright (a slightly above average pitcher) handled Daniel Pryne but he could have had a bad night.

I've watched Taylor Scott play baseball over the last several years and he is reaping what he has sown. Does anyone know where he's going to school on scholarship next year?

There are alot of good highshool players who have a chance to make good college players in the middle Tn area. In district 8-aaa the most talented player with a high up side would have to be Morris from Tullahoma. He could sign with major colleges but they know he wants to be drafted  or play with his dad asst. coach at Motlow St. He will be drafted but what round is still up in the air. Everyone talks about his velocity but he has a big time curve ball and very ever walks anybody. 3 walks in a game is a shocker for him. He  has the most up side for the pros as any person from Tullahoma since  Tampa Bays  Brazelton which is pretty good company.  When I say up side I mean the potential to get better & bigger.

825627623[/snapback]

morris is a hoss... i talked to the family that helped raise brazelton and morris is so far ahead of where dewon was at this age