Austin East vs David Lipscomb

Geezer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that I have really heard is that they aren't too big, so David Lipscomb should have the height advantage with Mayes and Brock. And that they are really quick, pressure the ball well, and can trap too. Sounds like another test for the Lipscomb point guards ... only had 6 turnovers the last game against in MLK (overtime included).

GO MUSTANGS

Austin East is good for an East Tennessee Team.  They cannot and will not beat Raleigh Egypt, Haywood, or Bolivar.

If they do then I like my crow medium rare with all the trimmings.

They couldn't even beat Union City.  Probably the 7th or 8th best AA team in West Tennessee.

825615080[/snapback]

personally i don't think Union City is all that great as very 1 says..when they came to Unicoi it didnt really seem like it was much of a game..i dunno mayb they just werent havin a good night.

AE is a good team..they are very athletic and fast. uc played their hearts out last monday against them, and at times it was close, but at the end it just got outta hand. Congrats to the Rrunners!

Good Luck to all the teams goin to bOro! :lol:

Austin East is good for an East Tennessee Team.  They cannot and will not beat Raleigh Egypt, Haywood, or Bolivar.

If they do then I like my crow medium rare with all the trimmings.

They couldn't even beat Union City.  Probably the 7th or 8th best AA team in West Tennessee.

825615080[/snapback]

everyone has a off night I was there for that game and Union was on fire so you can not judge a book by just readin a chaptor or two of it, what im tryin to say there a lot better than what they played that night! Go Get'em Roadrunners