Very Interesting Score

krichunaka

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EHS, JUST A FYI YOUR NOT PLAYING WALKER VALLEY, CHESTER COUNTY IS!!!!  Good job on making it to state though, man it was a long absence, you had a good night on 3/5 with home court and home score table advantage over a very good OS team that had an very unusual 23 turnovers!!!

Was Pat there to see your players?

Have A Safe Trip Home.

825613658[/snapback]

Had a chat with Pat tonight. She was impressed that Betsy caused sooooo many turnovers vs. Oliver Springs. She was right that OS was over rated going into the game.

Have a nice night Mommie........ :lol:

Had a chat with Pat tonight. She was impressed that Betsy caused sooooo many turnovers vs. Oliver Springs. She was right that OS was over rated going into the game.

Have a nice night Mommie........ :lol:

825613957[/snapback]

Why change the subject to turnovers? Game film doesn't prove it was all your defense, you had some help! I'm sure Pat was only calling to make sure you knew she was still interested so you can sleep well tonight. Overated or not were you ever rated????? My cheer to you on Sat. was 1 game and your @ the house and I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

As for my sleep I CAN GURANTEE YOU I"LL SLEEP A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN YOU WILL TONIGHT!!!!!!

BTW- At least your song "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" was good for districts, regions and a sub-state game.

Good job EHS girls eventhough you weren't nice enough to shake hands!!!

Why change the subject to turnovers? Game film doesn't prove it was all your defense, you had some help! I'm sure Pat was only calling to make sure you knew she was still interested so you can sleep well tonight. Overated or not were you ever rated?????  My cheer to you on Sat. was 1 game and your @ the house and I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!

As for my sleep I CAN GURANTEE YOU I"LL SLEEP A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN YOU WILL TONIGHT!!!!!!

BTW- At least your song "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" was good for districts, regions and a sub-state game.

Good job EHS girls eventhough you weren't nice enough to shake hands!!!

825613988[/snapback]

Shake hands. Your head coach marched your girls off the court before that could happen. Most of your fans were very kind, but I guess every area has someone like you? We realize that people like you are not a reflection of the OS program.

Quit being a cry baby and maybe your girls can get there in A ball next year cause Betsy would be in the way in AA.

By the way, Pat doesn't have a clue who you are and ask that you refer to her as Ms. Summit.

Sorry if your upset cause you had to stay at home??? hehe..... :P

Shake hands. Your head coach marched your girls off the court before that could happen. Most of your fans were very kind, but I guess every area has someone like you?  We realize that people like you are not a reflection of the OS program.

Quit being a cry baby and maybe your girls can get there in A ball next year cause Betsy would be in the way in AA.

By the way, Pat doesn't have a clue who you are and ask that you refer to her as Ms. Summit.

Sorry if your upset cause you had to stay at home???  hehe..... :P

825614054[/snapback]

You are so wrong!!! Our girls were lined up to shake hands and actualy did with your Coach but your team went straight to the middle of the floor and your Coach never got them to go through a line but your Coaches did shake hands. How could you see our bench? With 'WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" playing wide open and players and fans all over the floor, oh yea and cutting down the net and dumping the ice bucket. It was a great celebration to watch! Glad the girls won the disty, region and sub-state however you've put them way to high for a big fall. OS fans never did that we hated the rankings and media all year, and we won't even discuss your black haired kid in the striped shirt and his obscene jestures and our #11 player being cussed by an adult. Okay all of the trash is out here now.

Betsy has a lot more problems to worry about I'm sure your glad that OS is A next year. AE owns your neck of the woods for awhile.

You tell Pat her OS buddy said HI!

I'm not upset, and I'm not at home SORRY if I'm having fun with you, you know how the old saying goes "IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN"

Well my daughter has played the last four years at OS and Ive been going to watch them play for the last five and Ive never heard of a Ken Dorsey, you all must mean Coach Todd Wright who I think has as many wins as any HS Coach in his tenure is that who your talking about?

OK, before they shut us down. Cyclones probably should not have gone for the late bucket, OZ should not have commited the intentional foul. OZ should not have called the two timeouts with two seconds left ,and Elizabethton should have delayed their celebration to shake hands. Oliver Springs fans should not have thrown plastic bottles at the celebration either. Obviously a lot of mistakes were made, but fortunately nobody got hurt. Everyone should learn something from this game. Let us forgive and move on.

OK, before they shut us down. Cyclones probably should not have gone for the late bucket, OZ should not have commited the intentional foul. OZ should not have called the two timeouts with two seconds left ,and Elizabethton should have delayed their celebration to shake hands. Oliver Springs fans should not have thrown plastic bottles at the celebration either. Obviously a lot of mistakes were made, but fortunately nobody got hurt. Everyone should learn something from this game. Let us forgive and move on.

825614135[/snapback]

Hey 17, didn't Betsy's girls wait for Chester County's mid court celebration to end to shake thier hands. Thought I saw that..... hummmm.........