Chester County vs. Wallker Valley

cceagles33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching a half of WV's game, Chester Co might be able to pull an upset. They are much faster than WV, but the tall blonde from WV is tough. She can go off the dribble from anywhere. If Chester can deny the ball from her, watch out.

825614575[/snapback]

Chester is in trouble, i seen their game against Elizabethton, and they didn't look 2 good. Maybe they just had a bad game.

Devilfanatic, how many times are you going to whine about this? I think it has already been established several times that Walker Valley had no control over their classification.

Get your facts correct before you start posting things. They DO NOT have over 1400 students. They have 1125. That's a pretty big difference, don't you think?

AAA Walker Valley will win, and they will win the AA state championship.  Its a crime that T$$AA didn't make a school the size of Walker Valley move up before next year, they have over 1400 students and are playing against AA size schools, this is ridiculous.  thumb

825614495[/snapback]

Them that can PLAY

Them that know REPORT FACTS

Them without a clue WHINE

For a school that has only been in existance for 4 years and to make it to the final 4, is quite an accomplishment. Don't blame the school on TSSAA's timeliness on moving us up to AAA... Play the cards you're dealt and go on with your life.

Congrats to our coaching staff and to our players.. In my heart Mustangs are No. 1.. :D

Edited by MustangFan4Life

? :D

825614128[/snapback]

Well the official enrollment for WV is 1182 and yes that is higher than most AA schools, but as you know TSSAA works on two year contracts and the realignment takes place every two years. It's not WV's fault, also they are playing this year with the same girls that started as freshman when the enrollment was just short of 700.

Devilfanatic, how many times are you going to whine about this?  I think it has already been established several times that Walker Valley had no control over their classification. 

Get your facts correct before you start posting things.  They DO NOT have over 1400 students.  They have 1125.  That's a pretty big difference, don't you think?

825614656[/snapback]

Firs of all you don't have your FACTS straight, the official enrollment is 1182, however the estimates i have heard have put them in the 1350-1400 range. As for whining, no one here is doing that just stating facts. WV has never beaten us at anything no matter how many students they have or don't have. All i was saying is that T$$AA made Ridgeway move up and they should have done the same to WV. I still say AAA Walker Valley is the favorite to win AA. thumb

Well the official enrollment for WV is 1182 and yes that is higher than most AA schools, but as you know TSSAA works on two year contracts and the realignment takes place every two years. It's not WV's fault, also they are playing this year with the same girls that started as freshman when the enrollment was just short of 700.

825614741[/snapback]

The funny thing is that Chester County's enrollment is around 700.

825614741[/snapback]

It still doesn't change the fact that with a higher enrollment the first 8 girls who contribute have played since the school had 700 attending. they have not benefited from the increase.