Chester County vs. Wallker Valley

cceagles33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firs of all you don't have your FACTS straight, the official enrollment is 1182, however the estimates i have heard have put them in the 1350-1400 range.  As for whining, no one here is doing that just stating facts.  WV has never beaten us at anything no matter how many students they have or don't have.  All i was saying is that T$$AA made Ridgeway move up and they should have done the same to WV.  I still say AAA Walker Valley is the favorite to win AA. thumb

825614809[/snapback]

Come on devilfantatic they beat us at bowling, silly you to forget that. :lol:

Walker Valley Girls 2004- 2005 Bowling State Champs! Im not sure what school you represent, I thought Jackson Co, it doesn't matter though............if its AA and your schoolhas a bowling team- then you were beat! If not, I apologise- thumb

825616144[/snapback]

See bowling devilfantatic :lol:

Yes we have a bowling team and they made it to the state tournament. :o

Edited by bob77

Walker Valley Girls 2004- 2005 Bowling State Champs! Im not sure what school you represent, I thought Jackson Co, it doesn't matter though............if its AA and your schoolhas a bowling team- then you were beat! If not, I apologise- thumb

825616144[/snapback]

Wow, you are right, i stand corrected, but then again I thought bowling was like the "WWE" with Vince McMahon and company, considered entertainment more than a sport, but hey i guess you got me! :lol: Oh by the way wrestling is real you know! :ph34r::)

Edited by devilfanatic

Wow, you are right, i stand corrected, but then again I thought bowling was like the "WWE" with Vince McMahon and company, considered entertainment more than a sport, but hey i guess you got me! B)  Oh by the way wrestling is real you know! ;)  ;)

825616896[/snapback]

I thought you'd get a kick out of that one! :P Truth hurts sometimes- LOL! :)