District 7-AAA

BlackAndBlueDevil

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief man calm yourself down. Edwards did fall apart in the match, stop assuming that hoolie is blaming the match on edwards, first youre mad because he's not giving lebanon any credit, and now youre mad because he's supposedly blaming the match on edwards. It was fact: edwards fell apart, that doesn't mean he is completely taking any credit away from lebanon or blaming the match on his teammate. When we talk to any of our teammates during or after a match there is absolutely NO blaming the match on one person, ever. Don't talk about team morale of a team you're not even on.

Good grief man calm yourself down. ....... first youre mad because he's not giving lebanon any credit, and now youre mad because he's supposedly blaming the match on edwards.

825672122[/snapback]

Wasn't mad then, not mad now. I'm just commenting on a pattern that seems to follow the typical Siegel player or follower. I actually find the consistant arrogance of Hooli' and others amusing and get real entertainment out it.

I wouldn't know which end of the racket you use to hit the ball with, therefore, I probably would not be seeded very high. I do, however, know about fair play.

Anybody else on here see wannabe's name at the end of my post about the seeds...k thanx

In most sports you could be right about calling a team mate a choker however...tennis is different. Especially on our team where we all travel and play USTA tourneys together. When someone has a match on their racquet and they lose it we tell them straight up he had that and lost it, he should have won that, or he got tight....its reciprocated with our whole team...I expect them to tell me that if I do it and they know we will say it to them...nationsupp understands that because he is on the team and he will vouch for that.

yeah...i can...you could probably call it constructive criticism and you use it as advice for future matches

825672376[/snapback]

Calling your teammate a "choker" is constructive criticism?......................

......................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................

..................................., sorry for the pause, I just couldn't stop laughing!

Edited by getthatstuffoutahere

no we tell them they "need to stop breaking their wrist on those easy vollies" "take a deep breath if you gettin a lil nervous, you played his game not yours, your werent hitting your serves today, there wasn't enough emotion out there and countless other things....you arent on our team and you havent been around us for the past 3-4 years so you don't know what we do and we don't do. What one person may see as bad is seen as normal to another....you see it as bad but in reality its normal and actually helps us.

no we tell them they "need to stop breaking their wrist on those easy vollies" "take a deep breath if you gettin a lil nervous, you played his game not yours, your werent hitting your serves today, there wasn't enough emotion out there and countless other things....

825672739[/snapback]

................and then you get on a VERY widely read public forum and say "Edwards

fell apart."

laugh.jpg

sorry, I'm laughing again!

lol you act like we are going behind his back and saying something....I would tell him the same things I say on here....unless you have played tennis then you don't know how its completely different from all other sports in this aspect...of course you wouldn't go tell a football player he lost the game for them if he fumbled but in tennis and especially on our team its not the same at all. We don't get offended when one of us says that to the other. He knows he played terrible. He has told me when i come off the court that i played like crap and vice versa. Your trying to butt in and defend someone, actually more like just looking for a reason to argue with me, when theres no reason to defend it because its normal conversation for us..get used to it

................and then you get on a VERY widely read public forum and say "Edwards

fell apart."

laugh.jpg

sorry, I'm laughing again!

825672917[/snapback]

What is up with you and defending edwards...just get off hoolie's case man. This is not your team to discipline how we help each other out, whether it's telling them good job or telling them that they played the worst match of their life. Stop criticizing hoolie for posting "edwards fell apart", you're making a huge deal out of this and it's kind of funny watching you defend our teammate. We will tell somebody on our team to their face if they played like crap, we don't take things personal, that's just how we are. You don't know this, obviously, because you haven't been around or known us for the 2-3 years we've played together.

On the issue of credit given where it is due, Lebanon got a trip to regions while one of siegel's doubles teams did not...i think lebanon has earned their credit where they deserved it.

Your right, Hoolie, I was just looking for a fight. I don't even know Edwards. I'm gonna drop it because it's obvious to me that you either:

a) know your wrong and are making up outrageous statements in a feeble attempt to rationalize, or

B) really believe it is okay to publicly and openly blame a defeat on a teammate and peer.

Either way, I don't see a way out of this. We just simply don't see eye to eye on the way to treat others.

From reading several of your posts throughout b-ball season and now tennis, I would really love to see a teammate call YOU out on CoachT. I wonder if it would still be "normal conservation". Somehow, I doubt it.

As for you, Na Supp, why don't you let your daddy, hoolie, handle his own fights.