District 7-AAA

BlackAndBlueDevil

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
sigh....Have you seen Kyle's record lately????????  #3 in the state Right now he is #100 in the south but today He beat a top 65 player in the south from Knoxville at the Carter Classic.  Tell me when is the last time you have seen Kyle or any of us play???  If you actually know tennis and know anything about our team you would know that Zack wouldn't be playing #1 for us.  Anybody on our team would tell you that not just me.  and another false comment by you...he wasn't better than us when he quit...once upon a time he was better, like 12's and 14's,  but not when he quit...that too can be backed up by his record  B)

825662184[/snapback]

not taking anything away from kyle, but is he REALLY the #3 player in the state ... or is this just because he has been able to play more tournaments than others ... the new point system is terrible =/ ... congrats on him beating Tadd Hatcher today

also, I heard both the Hartness quit the Brentwood team ... looks like an easy rode to the finals in Memphis for Siegel thumb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State rankings are always skewed. Most nationally ranked players do not play enough to score high enough to rank in the top 10. However, having personally played Kyle, I do agree he is a good player. Can anyone confirm Brian quitting the team?

I made one statement about Zack's place on the team if he were to come back...that led to you defending him like the alamo, think you need to let it rest because contrary to what you may think...I don't post on here to trash Zack

825662260[/snapback]

How soon we forget. You said your game was at a level he was never at. Go back and read it. I call it trash. Maybe you have another word for it.

since Zack has given up tennis, alot of changes have gone on including new coaches etc that have furthered our games to where his wasn't at. We play a bigger game than we used to and that would definately show on the court.

Lets go back and recall what started all of this....my ONE STATEMENT that said Zack wouldn't play #1 on our team if he came back ...that is what I'm referring to.

OUR GAMES...not just mine its part of growth and developement, and I still hold to that, as would every single person on our team...I've had some of them come up to me and laugh at your posts saying Zack would come and dominate all of us. I would like to know why you are so set on trying to portray me as bragging and cocky when I continually talk about our whole team?? Almost vindictive about something it seems.

You nailed it Bluetooth..........he is way too humble and too good of a kid to trash a friend on the T. I am proud of him for holding his tongue no matter how hard it may be for him. Besides......we have you to do it for him. B) I like ya Bluetooth!

How about you telling me about someomore of Z-Jo's accomplishments on the courts....unfortunately I never had the pleasure of watching him play. B)

825661609[/snapback]

:P

Edited by SIEGELdance

Lets go back and recall what started all of this....my ONE STATEMENT that said Zack wouldn't play #1 on our team if he came back ...that is what I'm referring to. 

OUR GAMES...not just mine its part of growth and developement, and I still hold to that, as would every single person on our team...I've had some of them come up to me and laugh at your posts saying Zack would come and dominate all of us.  I would like to know why you are so set on trying to portray me as bragging and cocky when I continually talk about our whole team?? Almost vindictive about something it seems.

825662509[/snapback]

If you can find where I said he would come back and dominate all of you please show me. You continue to misquote me.

If the Hartness brothers are no longer playing you guys should be the team to beat. I would like to see the tennis team win the State before basketball does.

Dobyns-Bennett is by far the best AAA team in the state. No question about it.

Here's the lineup:

Amy Beavers

Ali Beavers

Elizabeth Sneed

Kim Ring

Maria Johnson (A exchange student from Sweden; now they have 6 solid players; no poofers.)