District 7-AAA

BlackAndBlueDevil

lol i repeat...the two went back and forth in tournaments and kyle did beat him in tournaments....but even if he was still playing I still say Kyle would be #1.  The homeschooling over the last two years has put Kyle above him.

825642682[/snapback]

lol. I think you're wrong Hoolie. Tell us when and where. Perhaps the two participants can clear this up if they read this stuff.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt he ranked pretty high in the southeast...sounds pretty good to me

825642315[/snapback]

Top 100 in the Southeast I think. The kid playing #1 for Siegel is ranked high also. The method of ranking players changed 2 years ago. It used to matter who you beat but now you are rewarded for playing more tournaments. You still have to be good to get in the tournaments but good players who do not want to travel a lot can't get a good ranking.

the new ranking system is absolutely worthless Our #2 player plays about every tournament possible so is ranking is alot better than he actually iswhile some of the best players in state are in the 50's.....I talked to one of them and he said he only beat him in practice tourneys so I stand corrected....myself and one other kid from out of town were the only kids from the racquet club to beat him in an actual tournament. But he even admits that Kyle would be #1 if he was playing.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
the new ranking system is absolutely worthless  Our #2 player plays about every tournament possible so is ranking is alot better than he actually iswhile some of the best players in state are in the 50's.....I talked to one of them and he said he only beat him in practice tourneys so I stand corrected....myself and one other kid from out of town were the only kids from the racquet club to beat him in an actual tournament.  But he even admits that Kyle would be #1 if he was playing.

825643702[/snapback]

i agree .. the new ranking system is terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

this topic grabbed my attention...i'm the #1 from warren county.

we've had a surprising year, and are currently tied for 3rd in the disctrict. Depending on kyle's choice of singles or doubles, i'll be either 1st or 2nd seed in the tourney. He's the only person i've lost to, but i did split with andrew cotten from lebanon, with a commanding 3 and 0 win in our last meeting.

so good luck to you guys. assuming harris' hooligans is brennan(sp?), are you and kyle playing singles or doubles at district?

this topic grabbed my attention...i'm the #1 from warren county.

we've had a surprising year, and are currently tied for 3rd in the disctrict. Depending on kyle's choice of singles or doubles, i'll be either 1st or 2nd seed in the tourney. He's the only person i've lost to, but i did split with andrew cotten from lebanon, with a commanding 3 and 0 win in our last meeting. 

so good luck to you guys. assuming harris' hooligans is brennan(sp?), are you and kyle playing singles or doubles at district?

825657261[/snapback]

that would be braeden

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

id walk out there the day of districts and make it to regions ... gg HS tennis.

good luck to Siegel in both individuals and team