District 7-AAA

BlackAndBlueDevil

and where have I stated that Im judging my success by high school tennis??? Your assumptions have proven to be the farthest thing from the truth so far

You want to compare qualifiers last year??? I was 3-2 Kyle Wishing went 3-2 and Zack went 2-2. You act as though Zack Jones was the all mighty. My USTA record last year was 8-6 not stellar by any means while Zack's was 6-6???? While he was a good tournament player...he was not head and shoulders above us as you make him out to be....If you believe your telling the truth then it just shows that you don't really know what your talking about. I have never judged how far my game has advanced by high school..nor has anyone on our team.

And about the qualifier....I wont be in it this year so you will see my results in other tourneys this summer and fall....I will be on the sandy beaches of Maui

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
individuals will be Lokits/ Wishing...Doubles will be Hale/Edwards and Hayes/Verble in the finals

and No I didn't qualify but look at how many qualifiers I played and when I began to take tennis seriously....Did you ever qualify after 14's?????

825660534[/snapback]

well, 1-0 me ... southern tournaments?

I fully believe He could come back in a couple of months and play like he used to....he did it for 2 years taking off a month and playing just the same as he did before he took off...however the last year has been the most durastic change in all of our games and most of that is from coaching changes and really getting serious. Its not like I'm getting on here and saying this for no reason....I know the changes that have happened in our games in the past year and thats why I believe that he wouldn't be #1 on Siegel's team. Tennis is a game you either take on year round or you should never expect to get anywhere. We haven't practiced for the last year to remain at the same level. BlueTooth as you like to look at my records....there is a difference from beg of summer last year when I lost to a kid to the end of summer at State Closed when I had match points against him but somehow lost (still makes me mad) Developement is part of the game and that doesn't come with swinging a baseball bat. Thats all I'm tryin to say...Zack is one of my good friends so don't think I'm on here downing him all I'm saying is that if he came back it would take double everything for him to catch up with the learning curve.