Brentwood vs Hickman County

speedkills9

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was pretty much dominated by Brentwood. Hickman Co.'s pitcher hit Brentwood's pitcher twice in a row when she was batting...coincidence? Brentwood hit the ball hard and had runners in scoring position almost every inning. Brentwood's two pitchers basically shut Hickman Co. down with a great called game. It was a "beaut". :lol:

Edited by thegreatbambino

The game was pretty much dominated by Brentwood.  Hickman Co.'s pitcher hit Brentwood's pitcher twice in a row when she was batting...coincidence?  Brentwood hit the ball hard and had runners in scoring position almost every inning.  Brentwood's two pitchers basically shut Hickman Co. down with a great called game.  It was a "beaut". :ph34r:

825620771[/snapback]

I really dont think the pitcher hit Bailee on purpose. I mean really what would she gain from that? You have Riley and Julie who pitch just as well. Cold weather affects some kids control. Some people hug the plate more than others when batting. It is as simple as that I am sure.

The hit batters wasn't a coincedence, It was what most people call a bad pitch,or a mistake. Something that most, not all, people from your area don't think ever happens to them.

825621397[/snapback]

I'm not sure I understand your comment softball019. You said it wasn't a coincedence, are you saying the pitcher hit the same batter twice in a row on purpose?

Yesterday I heard that the HC pitcher hit at least 4 BHS batters - is that true? How many players do you have to hit before it is no longer a "bad pitch or a mistake"?

Edited by speedkills9

Tucker is a smart pitcher. If you crowd the plate as some teams do, she'll come inside on you so you can't extend your arms. If you can't handle being hit then stay off of the plate. All this crying about intentionally hitting batters is ridiculous. Learn the art of pitching before you make allegations about someone's character.

Tucker is a smart pitcher.  If you crowd the plate as some teams do, she'll come inside on you so you can't extend your arms.  If you can't handle being hit then stay off of the plate.  All this crying about intentionally hitting batters is ridiculous.  Learn the art of pitching before you make allegations about someone's character.

825622811[/snapback]

And the people said amen. Tucker is a good pitcher. Her catcher is hurt and the back-up is not quite there yet. She throws fairly hard and cold weather can most definitely have an effect on your grip, especially if you have small hands/fingers. There are WAY too many variables to get on here crying about being hit. You won the game so obviously she didn't benefit by hitting anyone. Knowing her as I do, she is very competitive and would not do anything ON PURPOSE that would keep she and her team from winning. As stated before, it could be the fact that Coach C wants you to crowd the plate and shorten your strike zone. Don't insinuate things without any facts. Coacht will tell you that slander extends to internet message boards too.

I really don't think the intention of sbt was to insinuate anything bout nobody. And I don't think coach c has anything to do with this.

For my 2 cents - I think when u get a rep for hittin batters and then hit 4 in one game people are going to do a little yappin. Just drop it n move on. When do they play again?

I really don't think the intention of sbt was to insinuate anything bout nobody.  And I don't think coach c has anything to do with this.

For my 2 cents - I think when u get a rep for hittin batters and then hit 4 in one game people are going to do a little yappin.  Just drop it n move on.  When do they play again?

825625660[/snapback]

Their district has been divided into 2 divisions, so they wont play each other again except in tourneys or until the district tournament.