Middleton v. Ezell-Harding

Crock1615

acmoney obviously you are confused. A common opponent is a team that both teams have played. Not this team beat this team which then beat that team so they should win. Middleton is a good team, I'll give you that,but Ezell will win. As long as Ezell plays tough D and continues its scrappy play they will win. They also have the best student section by far. Ezell wins by 2.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how about we talk about common oppoents, since thats really the only thing we can look at thats legit, everything else is really just trash talk...ok Pickett Co. beat Ezell by 11, and Temple beat Pickett Co. by 11 and then Middleton beat Temple by 9.....soooooooooooo, evidently it would seem as if Middleton would be the favorite...im just stating the facts...i think the Tigers have got this one....

825621664[/snapback]

you know you cant say that, its all about match ups. people match up differently. now ezell does have their work cut out for them but they can pull the upset, they are gonna have to play very very well if middleton is as deep as i hear. and they are going to have to play good defense and not just try and let their post block shots.

Oh yeah, and whoever was talking about Ezell winning 9 out of 10 games against CAK is a little off on that opinion. The only reason they won the game yesterday is because the big kids from CAK fouled out, if they had no fouled out Ezell would not have won that game. So, with that in mind its pretty bold to say Ezell would win 9 out of 10. CAK had better shooters, 2 good posts instead of just 1, and played more fundamental hard-nosed defense. The only thing Ezell had was better athletes. I think it would be a pretty even 5-5 split in a 10 game series.

If you all will stop arguing and just look at what happened yesterday you will see that Ezell does't have a shot in this world of beating Middleton. I have seen Middleton play and I listened yesterday and I don't think any team left in the Tournamnet.

Middleton will do to Ezell what they did to Temple yesterday, Run them up and down the floor and smother them with defense. Just becuase you think the competition where you are is tougher don't cout on it. Middleton lost one game to class a competition.

Peabody has an excellent shot at beating Wayne Co. if they continue playing the way they have since the district tournament.

Final should be Middleton vs Peabody

Good Luck West TN teams.

lol i cant help but find this funny...nobody gave Middeton a chance goin into the Temple game but now that they beat them everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and thinks they will hammer Ezell. what yall have felt the same way if these two teams would have met in the first round before you heard about them beating Temple? im for Middleton and think they will win but i just think its funny how everyone is saying it will be a huge upset if they lose when yesterday mornin they were already finished in most peoples opinions.

lets go Hardeman county Tigers!!! we're bringin 2 gold balls home this year.

Folks, you can write this down. Neither Ezell nor anyone else has faced four quarters of defensive pressure and athleticism that you'll face against Middleton. Skilled players aren't nearly as good when they can't get their hands on the ball. Middleton is capable of contesting EVERY PASS you attempt for the entire game.

I followed Jackson Christian all year, and those guys know defense. JCS could not handle the ball against Middleton. Neither could anyone else in that region. Until you have played them, you just don't realize how good they are.

Edited by Gocart

lets go Hardeman county Tigers!!! we're bringin 2 gold balls home this year.

825622212[/snapback]

I'm all for that! Totally awesome for the Middleton Tigers and the Bolivar Tigers to be playing tomorrow ... and we look for it to be both of them playing again on Saturday!

Go Bolivar Tigers

and

Go Middleton Tigers

Hardeman County's Finest

Edited by MHS Tiger Fan