Bye, Bye Temple!

bigbobcat

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are hilarious... You just talk out your butt. I don't think you really know what you are talking about. Money + Temple do not go in the same sentence.

825623865[/snapback]

Write this down, when the last Skogen leaves Temple, the tuitition will go down. Is it recruiting, not as defined by TSSAA bylaws, but under the table it is. Write it down. If you have problems writing it down, copy and paste this to a file and print it out. Here's lookin' at you kid :):(

From your writings and "education" on here you seem to be an adult. Also,I may be incorrect, but it seems as though you are from West TN. You have a sad life if you get on the threads dealing with Temple and any private school and complain about recruiting. You obviously have some grudge against private schools assuming that they all recruit in some shape or form. The whole thing about tuition...please...it won't go down. My own mom has payed for me to go to Temple my whole life and she along with most parents do not complain (I say most because I have not talked to all). You are just thinking of ways to start crap.

From your writings and "education" on here you seem to be an adult. Also,I may be incorrect, but it seems as though you are from West TN.  You have a sad life if you get on the threads dealing with Temple and any private school and complain about recruiting. You obviously have some grudge against private schools assuming that they all recruit in some shape or form. The whole thing about tuition...please...it won't go down. My own mom has payed for me to go to Temple my whole life and she along with most parents do not complain (I say most because I have not talked to all). You are just thinking of ways to start crap.

825624128[/snapback]

You have learned well, I make valid points but alot of it is crap. Is it paid or payed?