2013 State Champion Predictions- All Classes

AllRegion

Okay you convinced me ...made me move fulton up to the number one team in tn.

If the 16 best teams lined up in this state no Matter the class fulton would maybe..... And I say that with reservation ... May make it into the second round .

I am not convinced they could beat any of the top 6 teams in 6 a or the top 3 in 5a or any down to mccallie in d2 aa.

That's 13 or 14 teams right there in my eye that are better than fulton.. When you get up to your top 5 I don't think the games are close. I don't care what cal prep says...

Answer me this. Have you seen Fulton play?

Only via the Internet. I understand your point... All I am saying is they have played a weak schedule ... Yes they beat up on teams but have not played any team worth writing home about. BA , MBA , Ensworth have all played each other ... All are ranked top 50 nationally. Oakland won out in 7aaa and you have them 6th? So how do you judge a team ?

Fulton is a good team. Better than oakland and BA ... I think not ..

Answer me this. Have you seen Fulton play?

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I agree with the previous poster.  Baylorbigdog, you obviously have not seen Fulton play.  It's a no brainer... They were up on Carter (9-0) 62-0 at halftime.  You need to see them play.  It's pretty ridiculous. After seeing them play, I would bet large amounts of money that they could beat any team in the state not even close.  

I agree with the previous poster.  Baylorbigdog, you obviously have not seen Fulton play.  It's a no brainer... They were up on Carter (9-0) 62-0 at halftime.  You need to see them play.  It's pretty ridiculous. After seeing them play, I would bet large amounts of money that they could beat any team in the state not even close.

Maryville destroys ALL!! Alcoa embarrassed them at their house last season! Fulton got lucky and lost the Alcoa beat down this year too...Same with Tornadoes and 13-0 Upperman with Superman.. Alcoa 61 Upperman 6 at half.

Well 3 weeks i predicted this. 

East Tennessee bring home 6 this year!

2A-Grace Christain

3A-Alcoa

4A-Fulton

5A-West (a little luck will be needed)

6A-Maryville

IIA-Webb

All my predictions are still in tact. East Tennessee Bias huh? Seems more like East Tennessee superiority lol. Bring it home fellas!

:)