HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

The weight room has been busy but its getting ready to start ROCK'N!!!

A lot of young bodies to make stronger and faster...

Many of the players realized the importance of training and became better athletes throughout the season.

I think the play of this year's team proved to all that these coaches have the "know how" when it comes building hard, strong, fast athletes. 

It takes A LOT of dedication, discipline and heart to stay with these workouts...It's also important to set goals and look ahead to what you WANT to be.

If Chambers, Johnson, Robinson, Holtsclaw, Cole and a couple of the incoming Freshmen have the winter I think they will,  they'll fill the missing pieces...add them to the talent already in place along with the return of LJ and this should be one good FB team.

I hope the varsity players will be examples to these younger players and push each other to excel.

A dominant 2014 season starts NOW! GO DOGS!!!!

The weight room has been busy but its getting ready to start ROCK'N!!!

A lot of young bodies to make stronger and faster...

Many of the players realized the importance of training and became better athletes throughout the season.

I think the play of this year's team proved to all that these coaches have the "know how" when it comes building hard, strong, fast athletes. 

It takes A LOT of dedication, discipline and heart to stay with these workouts...It's also important to set goals and look ahead to what you WANT to be.

If Chambers, Johnson, Robinson, Holtsclaw, Cole and a couple of the incoming Freshmen have the winter I think they will,  they'll fill the missing pieces...add them to the talent already in place along with the return of LJ and this should be one good FB team.

I hope the varsity players will be examples to these younger players and push each other to excel.

A dominant 2014 season starts NOW! GO DOGS!!!!

Dang .I,m excited, time to put the women and children to bed. These next few years could be something special.  Iknow we have several thats willing to pay the price. Hopefully it will rub off on several others. If mine misses ,it'll be because he's dead or at least in critical condition.Same could be said for a few others.  I think the coaches are highly motivated. LETSSGETTTTTTURDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Edited by pujo

Me too Pujo.....LOL at the "he's dead" comment!

Mine is hitting it a lil 5th period and will be there whenever basketball practice is over....I expect BIG GAINS

from these boys....not a single kid comes to mind that will disappoint

I like the Trousdale way of doing things, they only dress about 30 every year ,but they have to EARN the right to wear that uniform. O'h I'd love to dress 50, but its a TEAM thing and if you are not willing to work with the team, in my mind ,you are not part of a TEAM. It take alot of pride ,hard work and comittment to compete with the best in the state. If our work ethic equals our POTENTIAL. WATCH OUT.

Me too Pujo.....LOL at the "he's dead" comment!

Mine is hitting it a lil 5th period and will be there whenever basketball practice is over....I expect BIG GAINS

from these boys....not a single kid comes to mind that will disappoint

If all these kids worked as hard as that one of your's. WHOA.

If all these kids worked as hard as that one of your's. WHOA.

He's loosing a bit of weight being in basketball...They must get that from their momma! I NEVER had a problem keeping on weight :angry:

He's still hitting the weights...Just so darn tired and exhausted he's not eating as much as he should...That bro of his will get the weight and size back on him.

As soon as basketball is over, all things will be as they should be...CENTERED ON FOOTBALL!

I tell ya what Im more interested in...and thats the full recovery and "coming on" of LJ in the core and speed part of this training...With faster & bigger versions of LJ, McClain, Jones, Ford, Guinn, Cole, Robinson and company this whole unit will be WHOA!!!

He's loosing a bit of weight being in basketball...They must get that from their momma! I NEVER had a problem keeping on weight :angry:

He's still hitting the weights...Just so darn tired and exhausted he's not eating as much as he should...That bro of his will get the weight and size back on him.

As soon as basketball is over, all things will be as they should be...CENTERED ON FOOTBALL!

I tell ya what Im more interested in...and thats the full recovery and "coming on" of LJ in the core and speed part of this training...With faster & bigger versions of LJ, McClain, Jones, Ford, Guinn, Cole, Robinson and company this whole unit will be WHOA!!!

Oh we've deffineately got the kids and. We've also got a slew of dedicated Coaches. This team could surprise alot of people next season.  It ALL starts today at 3 oclock.

Oh we've deffineately got the kids and. We've also got a slew of dedicated Coaches. This team could surprise alot of people next season.  It ALL starts today at 3 oclock.

One was up all night  finalizing routines...15 page, 4-week, GET IT ON agenda! After that, phase two.

These men  have learned much about building different body types and producing real speed...and its not in a bottle nor needle! It comes from discipline and EFFORT!

My oldest, Lil M, and others started their new workouts not long ago...Leading by example ALWAYS works!

Edited by uknoit2

I had already told alot of people around the state that Hampton is my early surprise pick for a long run...I think we may just meet in the quad 1 finals...good luck to yall during the offseason!!

I had already told alot of people around the state that Hampton is my early surprise pick for a long run...I think we may just meet in the quad 1 finals...good luck to yall during the offseason!!

You keep your #7 healthy and I'll keep my #7 healthy...If Pujo's boy comes back at 100%, we look to have a fun season