Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

really there WHS, what has westview ever won at besides cheerleading

Next time you're at the school....look around the entrance and around the rafters of the gymnasium.

We want the brother Hodge to stay---we are on the same team on this one. We don't like drama, but we enjoy watching it.

What is his first name, the brother assistant, I want to call my school board reps and put in some good words for him. They have made Dresden what it is today in football and we respect that. We want Dresden to keep us on the schedule and not "run away" during the lean years.

Heavy @ their "antics". I was responding to one of your other homers referring to Coady being glad he's gone. Coady doesn't give a crap of who is coaching the other teams, causes he always put the pressure on how we play and doing what we do.

I hope the one they know as "crazy" gets the job personally. He is very entertaining and he will end up at Murray, if he doesn't get the opportunity.

According to the people I've talked too, he's going to have a hard time getting the superintendent to approve the hiring---because of his antics and the TSSAA's inquiries over the last couple of years.

I hope he does. It's good seeing Dresden in a competitive stage and not just another blowout.

Dresden never has had a "numbers" problem, they've had a "fan" problem.

Coady laughs at the Hodges...the only people who took them serious were you guys. I hate to see him go personally, I like the side show that comes along with the staff. I hope the other Hodge gets it personally. We recognize the difference between a program and a fad and of all the football teams in this area....Dresden should know that.

Westview- Milan-McKenzie-Henry County.....do it year in and year out.

Eveybody has a good couple of years hear and then. I hope you guys do sustain...I hated the 40 point blowouts...it's not even fun to watch. I vote for the other Hodge to get it. Let's keep it fun.

I'm guessing you don't know this but Keith Hodge interviewed at Westview before he did at Dresden. They called him and he said no. He didn't like the community. He felt more at home in Dresden. This all came from his mouth too btw

Probably laugh and leave, in that order. And if that happens, the guy in charge of hiring the next coach should be fired.

No way Chad stays at Dresden if he isn't head coach. My guess would be he will be at Murray with Keith.

Grapevine rumors are lampkins, OC from union city and spievy from McKenzie all expressed interest in the job. Just rumors though

I'm guessing you don't know this but Keith Hodge interviewed at Westview before he did at Dresden. They called him and he said no. He didn't like the community. He felt more at home in Dresden. This all came from his mouth too btw

Who called him? I would have an inside track on that. The only person associated with Dresden that has interviewed for the Chargers was the Swofford kid last spring and we passed. I guess he felt so at home at Dresden is the reason he never bought a house there, and that's why he's at Murray now. Don't believe everything you hear, unless it comes from the Westview coaching staff.

Who called him? I would have an inside track on that. The only person associated with Dresden that has interviewed for the Chargers was the Swofford kid last spring and we passed. I guess he felt so at home at Dresden is the reason he never bought a house there, and that's why he's at Murray now. Don't believe everything you hear, unless it comes from the Westview coaching staff.

Probably whoever was trying to run Coady off not too long ago. And his wife works at the Paris hospital or he would've moved here

Edited by ProudLionFan