Donovan Stewart Spring Top Ten in 3A

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County will be favored to beat both Camden and Fairview. Lipscomb will be a contender. I also think Westmoreland will be a factor. As always GO CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS!

I agree, Lewis Co will be favored in both of those games but this guy has both Fairview and Camden in his top ten but no Lewis Co

I joined today just to respond to LBD and Alltime about this.  I think Stewart has it right and I want you guys to save his predictions and let us all check back in September.  I think Camden will beat Fairview thus their ranking and I know they will both beat Lewis County.  

LOL LOL

What is funny is how LC always thinks a lot of their team every year and last year you did beat Camden (should not have but did).  Other than that, what have you done?  I am a stay at home mom and dont know all the records and scores but I am interested.  In the last five seasons, what is LC record against Camden and Fairview?  Why should they be favored in both games this season?  Can you validate your argument?

What is funny is how LC always thinks a lot of their team every year and last year you did beat Camden (should not have but did). Other than that, what have you done? I am a stay at home mom and dont know all the records and scores but I am interested. In the last five seasons, what is LC record against Camden and Fairview? Why should they be favored in both games this season? Can you validate your argument?

Lewis beat Camden 2 times last yr, the first game Lewis won by 2 Td's and the second time Lewis won by 3 td's so I don't understand why you think Lewis shouldn't have won and as far as this yr goes, (just my opinion)but the reason Lewis will be favored over Camden is because Lewis has just as many or more starters coming back Edited by alltime

What is funny is how LC always thinks a lot of their team every year and last year you did beat Camden (should not have but did). Other than that, what have you done? I am a stay at home mom and dont know all the records and scores but I am interested. In the last five seasons, what is LC record against Camden and Fairview? Why should they be favored in both games this season? Can you validate your argument?

What did we do? We went to the semis. Did you guys not get the invitations? Camden was a joke last year, and while we did swap licks for a while in past years IMO here lately LC has definitely had the edge. The same goes for FV. They lost a lot. Big shoes to fill.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers