McNairy versus Kossuth Ms

bobcatsblue98

Kossuth was beat up pretty good last week by their cross county rival Corinth. Does anyone have any input on how we match up with them? And has Coach Hodge made any adjustments or changes the last two weeks since the Scott's Hill embarrassment at the jamboree that's gonna get this new season of to a great start? It would be nice to see him get his first win here as a bobcat the very first game. Can they get it done in kossuth because it has been a tough place to play in the past. What's your opinion? Good luck cats!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kossuth was beat up pretty good last week by their cross county rival Corinth. Does anyone have any input on how we match up with them? And has Coach Hodge made any adjustments or changes the last two weeks since the Scott's Hill embarrassment at the jamboree that's gonna get this new season of to a great start? It would be nice to see him get his first win here as a bobcat the very first game. Can they get it done in kossuth because it has been a tough place to play in the past. What's your opinion? Good luck cats!!

Good luck to you guys this week!! They'll have to play the refs too!! They cheat like crazy down there!!

Kossuth in the past 5 years has been very tough, however was a little surprised that they were beaten so badly by Corinth last week. playing any sport in Mississippi is very different indeed. should be a close game judging by last years score. gonna be hot conditioning will be key. people really need to stop hating on scotts hill, they are a very improved, good looking team that will do well overall this year. no fluke. they aren't playoff worthy but they will win 4 or so games which by their standards will be best team ever.

Kossuth is going to be down this year compared to last year's team. They have been on a down turn over the last couple years. The one strength they have about every year is their line play but it's not as good as it usually is this year. But, it is the key to the game. McNairy really over matches them in the speed department but it depends on how well the line plays. If it struggles, it will be a close game and they could even lose the game. If the line plays well, they should win by a few TDs. But, that all depends on how much the refs get into the game which usually happens a lot when Tennessee teams cross state lines down there. I will say McNairy by 2 TDs but that's just thinking we have more talent. Still a lot of unknowns about this team and we will get some of those answers tonight. Although, I think the real test will be next week against Lexington.