Starting early Week 6: Tennessee Christian at Copper Basin

BigDave1967

Cougars needed that loss last week to be humbled. They didn't show up early which put them in a fight they wasn't able to dig out of. But we have this by week to get our feet back under us and get our minds right for the 2nd half of the season. A bright spot last week though was the play from our young corner, Peyton sosebee. I thought he made huge strides as far as pass coverage last week. But hopefully we can go out and win big in this game so our boys can feel what it's like to get ahead and keep the lead that way we might not have a nail biter every week.. But TC looked to have some good athletes at the 7on7's so definitely not looking past them.

Not sure what the final score will be.  I think Basin wins this one, but I would not be surprised if they were in for a fight.  Know TCPS coach well, they are trying to build the athletic program and the school the right way.  It may be a couple of years, but soon they will be a heck of a team here in Bradley County.