South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I will be there. Are you going to come out of hiding?

I'm at almost every game. I have missed a couple the past 7-8 years, but that was only when SP played someone really bad. I routinely have been to Gordonsville, Trousdale, Marion, FCS, Boyd and Knox Grace games through the years to see what they had for us that year. I enjoy good ball games.

Was not around from '11 or '12, but found the teams BB played during those years.  Really hard to judge, but those schedules were not even close to the same caliber BB has played the past 2 years.  Boyd did play Notre Dame a few years back and it was a total blow out.  Was it because Boyd was so good, or because Notre Dame was so bad?  My gut says Notre Dame was not even close to the strength they are today.

Notre Dame's recruiting budget has grown exponentially since then.

I'm at almost every game. I have missed a couple the past 7-8 years, but that was only when SP played someone really bad. I routinely have been to Gordonsville, Trousdale, Marion, FCS, Boyd and Knox Grace games through the years to see what they had for us that year. I enjoy good ball games.

I think the question was. Will you come out of hiding...😳

Edited by bossbro