South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Settle down? I never knew we were amped up..

Maybe that's been the problem.

Maybe we should get amped up.

We had a long run given up by the JV down to the 4 yard line. We had 7 freshmen and 4 sophomores on the field for a 4 play goal line stand.

I'm telling y'all we are stacked with talent in the underclasses. We are capable of moments of good football now. We could start putting whole games together any time now.

If we can beat The Southern Pit next week the we will finish 5-5.

Maybe that's been the problem.

Maybe we should get amped up.

We had a long run given up by the JV down to the 4 yard line. We had 7 freshmen and 4 sophomores on the field for a 4 play goal line stand.

I'm telling y'all we are stacked with talent in the underclasses. We are capable of moments of good football now. We could start putting whole games together any time now.

If we can beat The Southern Pit next week the we will finish 5-5.

Even though it was just Grace, a win could do a lot for us. I like our chances next week.

Old Pirate went with cousin Lester and watched the Eagles get their wings stripped. Fellers, ND has some players and thought it would be much closer with SM winning a close one. Now nuff said bout that but point here is this the Bucs played ND with out several starters but with similar out comes. The Pirates best put them jocks on and be focused this week cause OP is feard the Bucs is much better than what folkes is a thinking. Going to be a real feud, best SP folkes get that Circle Fly Spray ready! OP ain't jest joking neither..

Edited by OLD PIRATE