South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. When did you play for that Reynolds man? Was you good enough to be listed in my Murphy fair book? I want to read about you in my older books and see just how big off an ole boy you are. If you our that stone man try to stay any mess on Friday with that Moore man his body guard will get you just ask that beck man and that price man at signal mountain. You think im joking but im not.

Your book better go back to 1986. I'm old

#13 the freshmen is my 2 nd boy to play for CGR

Attention all pirate posters. I'm planning a tailgate for Friday night. Come by and say hi. I would love to meet you guys. You know put a face with a name. I might even hook you up with a hot dog and a home made cookie. ( made by Red so you're safe).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled trash talk.

Boyd by at least 1 point

Attention all pirate posters. I'm planning a tailgate for Friday night. Come by and say hi. I would love to meet you guys. You know put a face with a name. I might even hook you up with a hot dog and a home made cookie. ( made by Red so you're safe).

Boyd by at least 1 point

Feller, Old Pirate says that is right neighborly. Figure that sorta stuff is fer you youngons. Old Pirate perhaps could possibly understand some fellers that is old enough to remember going to the Coca Cola plant in Marion county when it was fired up. The rest of you fellers mostly were unknowns to dad. Never hear no fellers speak of real jock straps, helmets with a single bar if one atall, wearing 30 year old hand me down cleats that dug in both ways. Fer you youngons, the cleats worn stuck in the ground on the outside and dug into the foot on the inside. Leastways Yous could say them things sure had extra grip. It weren't no surprise to come up from a pile of earholers seeing feller's eyes peaking thru the helmet ear hole and occasionally find a tooth missing. You fellers today couldn't hang with the real old pirates, too much mommie and way too soft. Fellers OP remembers fellers getting their eye ball popped out onto the cheek, would rinse it off, if they could find water pop it back in and go back in a continue feuding! Ole doc Joe, would stitch a bunch of fellers up every Saturday so theys could mend a tad before the next visit. Nope, Old Pirate ain't joking neither! BTW, warning fer you fellers a planning on tailgating, Remember to not forget to take precautions...the Circle Flies will be god awlful come feuding time....LOPAO....Zzzzzzz.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Boyd by at least 1 point

Piratemike and myself will take you up on that offer! Reaction knows we don't miss a meal

This game will be tough...the teams boyd lost to, sp would have too more than likely...even though this isn't a typical boyd team there is still talent out there. Also I don't know if this has been mentioned but because this game will be on tv the game will kickoff at 6:30 cst

Boyd by at least 1 point

Chances are you will only see a couple of pirate fans. Most like to hide behind that screen name so chances are they won't come for a wiener.

Is this game at the Pitt? Since most pirate fans think the team that plays the tougher schedule will always win, I will go with the Bucs in this one by seven. Boyds schedule is way tougher than the pirates this year.

What kind of mess is this? You talking about strength of schedule. You Marion people got the easiest schedule there is. I guess that gives you more time to raise money for that Ross mans salary. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate says these two will / should bring a good crowd. Both needing a "W" badly but a loss by either will have little effect on much except bragging rights. Both have played tough schedules and both will be tested come feuding time. Too close for OP to call but will go with the home team in a squeaker.