South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Most Jasperites are wieners.

Youngon, Old Pirate says get it right now, us fellers know how the kinfolkes are about not being called incorrect names. Now from the top, Jasper,Jasvegas and Jasperlites since the tithing and love offerings for the SOS! You know better...theys skeerd still, gotem right where we want them. Old Pirate been scratching the skillet head and there could be a real problem with scheduling next year with both playing so many district games. That might the case with Boyd too.

The biggest battle will be on the line.  Our line will be tested, again, but I think they'll step up.  Another battle will be between Fitzgerald and that Wigfall man's grandson.  We'll see those two with the ball more than others.  Fitzgerald is quicker, but Wigfall's grandson will be harder to bring down.

The biggest battle will be on the line. Our line will be tested, again, but I think they'll step up. Another battle will be between Fitzgerald and that Wigfall man's grandson. We'll see those two with the ball more than others. Fitzgerald is quicker, but Wigfall's grandson will be harder to bring down.

D60, that Reynolds man has that Dillard boy to. He is not related to me but he is real fast. Im gonna bring my Murphy Fair book to that Orange slice mans cookout. I garuntee you that Moore man better be training our boys on some new plays because that stone man knows all of our tricks. You think im joking but im not.

so let me get this straight mr. slice is feedin us off his tailgate so how do I know which tailgate or do I just go crazy n start grabbing off everyones tailgate or do I wait to see where bassy eats? btw slicer stick some chicken wangs in your coat pocket for me please. Speaking of WANGS i was down watchin the lads practice yesterday and was told by a confidential informant (Mr. Jimbo)that we we gonna run the SANGLE WANGGGGGG against stoney and the boys!! 46 on 2 hut hut!! GO MIGHTY PIRATES!!!

Your book better go back to 1986. I'm old

#13 the freshmen is my 2 nd boy to play for CGR

Attention all pirate posters. I'm planning a tailgate for Friday night. Come by and say hi. I would love to meet you guys. You know put a face with a name. I might even hook you up with a hot dog and a home made cookie. ( made by Red so you're safe).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled trash talk.

Boyd by at least 1 point

Man I wouldn't count on these SP posters to show up and intrduce themselves for nothin. I was supposed to meet some of them at the Title this past year. a few said they would like to meet. I stood down there in the rain with the cold wind blowing and not one of them sorry rascals showed up. They told me later that they saw me down there but didn't want to get out in the rain. What kind of mess is that? It was raining in the stands too. So what is the difference. Yep they like to hide behind those screen names alright.

Man I wouldn't count on these SP posters to show up and intrduce themselves for nothin. I was supposed to meet some of them at the Title this past year. a few said they would like to meet. I stood down there in the rain with the cold wind blowing and not one of them sorry rascals showed up. They told me later that they saw me down there but didn't want to get out in the rain. What kind of mess is that? It was raining in the stands too. So what is the difference. Yep they like to hide behind those screen names alright.

What kind of mess is this? I was being held hostage by that Wendy woman in that hotel room. I was trying to show her Murphy's pole and I didn't even make it to the durn game. You think im joking but im not.

so let me get this straight mr. slice is feedin us off his tailgate so how do I know which tailgate or do I just go crazy n start grabbing off everyones tailgate or do I wait to see where bassy eats? btw slicer stick some chicken wangs in your coat pocket for me please. Speaking of WANGS i was down watchin the lads practice yesterday and was told by a confidential informant (Mr. Jimbo)that we we gonna run the SANGLE WANGGGGGG against stoney and the boys!! 46 on 2 hut hut!! GO MIGHTY PIRATES!!!

Dont be telling that Reynolds man that Moore mans new secrets. That Stone man already has all of our plays. I garuntee you he will tell that Reynolds man.You think im joking but im not.

Your book better go back to 1986. I'm old

#13 the freshmen is my 2 nd boy to play for CGR

Attention all pirate posters. I'm planning a tailgate for Friday night. Come by and say hi. I would love to meet you guys. You know put a face with a name. I might even hook you up with a hot dog and a home made cookie. ( made by Red so you're safe).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled trash talk.

Boyd by at least 1 point

Who was the first to play? What #?

LOPAO......BS, Old Pirate thought that be you, but OP is sure theys a bounty on his head, pert near felt sad fer you. OP did say...pert near!

Dont be telling that Reynolds man that Moore mans new secrets. That Stone man already has all of our plays. I garuntee you he will tell that Reynolds man.You think im joking but im not.

Rumor is that Reynolds man hired that stone mans skillet slinger to video them trick plays Yous talking about. The Pirates is in a HEEP of mess if that's so