South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I heard.. SP should win by a few touchdowns. Boyd is still trying to find their footing playing so many young players. SP seems to be hitting their stride. Nobody is buying that soft comment. SP is a SR loaded team on both sides of the line w/ a very talented SR running back. Boyd doesn't have many Seniors. It's true Boyd has played a much harder schedule but that means nothing really. It's still a 1-5 Bucs team coming to South Pittsburg. SP on paper should win. A state runner up a year ago, more overall speed and more upperclassmen up front. I wouldn't even worry about practicing. Boyd has ALOT of talent in Freshman and Sophomore classes but they are really a year or two away.

this game just ain't gonna seem right.

this game just ain't gonna seem right.

Old Pirate says, figure theys will be a HEEP of "Fence Jumpers" carrying "Circle Fly Repellant". LOPAO...Recon that Wigfall man will not be alone, jest bothers OP to think bout that mess. Auburn Tigers going to ear hole them some LSU Tigers later, you Vol fans can watch that former Tn DC sweat! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says, figure theys will be a HEEP of "Fence Jumpers" carrying "Circle Fly Repellant". LOPAO...Recon that Wigfall man will not be alone, jest bothers OP to think bout that mess. Auburn Tigers going to ear hole them some LSU Tigers later, you Vol fans can watch that former Tn DC sweat!

bothers me too, OP.

Define bigger... I know for a fact that #78 is about 6'2 330lbs...

#78 looks closer to 5"11/6"0 than 6"2. Regardless bigger as in 6"4 300 plus and calves the size of most of our line mans legs. Looks like Andre the giant compared to other 8th Graders. Also a 7th grader that's right at 6"2 250. That's just the two lineman. All the kids are huge. They just need some speed in that group and they will have it all