South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I hope our coaches have the guts to get in the faces of certain Pirate linemen and say "Wes knows you're soft and he'll take advantage of that....you need to really step up for this game."  Wes also knows the abilities of Fitzgerald and will instruct his boys in kind.  Boyd's 1-5 record holds little meaning, and Wes's knowledge of our program means a lot.  Still, it's at home, we'll have had two weeks to heal and prepare, and we've improved, so I'm predicting a Pirate victory.

Reveal yourself onto me Ambassador ! Next game please.... Go Pirates !

I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You and Barney got a secret relationship you need to tell us about? I garuntee you your relationship with Barney is off topic. Both of you should get them durn warning points. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You and Barney got a secret relationship you need to tell us about? I garuntee you your relationship with Barney is off topic. Both of you should get them durn warning points. You think im joking but im not.

Dillard if I only knew who you were ! I'd get ole Barney to show you his Ambassador suite. Then maybe you and him could brush up on the Murphy Fair pole ! Go Pirates !

So if my speculation is correct, all Boyd has to do is beat Silverdale and they are in the playoffs, and there is still a chance to get 1st in Region. By the way nice field art. I think your visitor side is larger than our home side.

We really need to schedule some cupcakes.

I'll tell you this.

The Bucs are LOADED at freshmen and sophomore. We will grow up at some point and start a 3+ year run. It just might start tonight.

I hope our coaches have the guts to get in the faces of certain Pirate linemen and say "Wes knows you're soft and he'll take advantage of that....you need to really step up for this game." Wes also knows the abilities of Fitzgerald and will instruct his boys in kind. Boyd's 1-5 record holds little meaning, and Wes's knowledge of our program means a lot. Still, it's at home, we'll have had two weeks to heal and prepare, and we've improved, so I'm predicting a Pirate victory.

All valid points D60. We are improving, but I expect a tough game next Friday. I'm probably headed to Greenback tonight.

I hope our coaches have the guts to get in the faces of certain Pirate linemen and say "Wes knows you're soft and he'll take advantage of that....you need to really step up for this game."  Wes also knows the abilities of Fitzgerald and will instruct his boys in kind.  Boyd's 1-5 record holds little meaning, and Wes's knowledge of our program means a lot.  Still, it's at home, we'll have had two weeks to heal and prepare, and we've improved, so I'm predicting a Pirate victory.

That Stone man better bring a big bodyguard with him to that Beene man's field.  I guarantee you that thug that wuz Grider's bodyguard tried to jump that Boeck man on the way to the locker room, and even the South Pitt police wuz cussin' that Price man.  If that Moore man is usin' the same body guard that Grider did, it might get ugly.  You think I'm kiddin'?

Edited by MountainTroll

We really need to schedule some cupcakes.

I'll tell you this.

The Bucs are LOADED at freshmen and sophomore. We will grow up at some point and start a 3+ year run. It just might start tonight.

Looking at roster, vast majority of line, qb, TE are Juniors. What is backup plan for 'loaded' freshman and sophomores in that regard?

I heard.. SP should win by a few touchdowns. Boyd is still trying to find their footing playing so many young players. SP seems to be hitting their stride. Nobody is buying that soft comment. SP is a SR loaded team on both sides of the line w/ a very talented SR running back. Boyd doesn't have many Seniors. It's true Boyd has played a much harder schedule but that means nothing really. It's still a 1-5 Bucs team coming to South Pittsburg. SP on paper should win. A state runner up a year ago, more overall speed and more upperclassmen up front. I wouldn't even worry about practicing. Boyd has ALOT of talent in Freshman and Sophomore classes but they are really a year or two away.

Edited by TonyHorton91281