South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? Im not giving that stone man any of my fudge rounds, red bulls our letting him look at my Murphy Fair book. He coaches for that Reynolds man now. He is a trader. I marked him out of my Murphy Fair book and put him on that Reynolds mans page. Let me ask you a question. Can you get that Reynolds man to take those Steve urcle looking glasses of next year when he takes a picture for my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not.

This pile of feces smells worse than the last. Coach has been studying and working hard. I don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his stylish glasses and rugged good looks. I am concerned at the amount of time you spend staring at his picture though. We may need to post guards to protect our beloved coach from stalkers who may be amped up on red bull.

You think I'm serious but I never am.

This pile of feces smells worse than the last. Coach has been studying and working hard. I don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his stylish glasses and rugged good looks. I am concerned at the amount of time you spend staring at his picture though. We may need to post guards to protect our beloved coach from stalkers who may be amped up on red bull.

We need to setup an old Bull in the Ring featuring Roy vs OrangeSlicer. LMBO

The only pile of feces is you Orange slice. I have been studying my Murphy Fair book this week because we play that Reynolds man team. Those glasses are almost as bad as that Davis mans mustache from Polk county. I garuntee you that Moore man has got some new trick plays for this Reynolds man since that stone man knows all of our old ones. I garuntee you we might try that flee flicker of we can do it better than that Ross man did against central cause I know that stone man will tell that Reynolds man to get in prevent defence. You think im joking but im not.

The only pile of feces is you Orange slice. I have been studying my Murphy Fair book this week because we play that Reynolds man team. Those glasses are almost as bad as that Davis mans mustache from Polk county. I garuntee you that Moore man has got some new trick plays for this Reynolds man since that stone man knows all of our old ones. I garuntee you we might try that flee flicker of we can do it better than that Ross man did against central cause I know that stone man will tell that Reynolds man to get in prevent defence. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this?

Roy, at 6,2 they don't stack feces as tall as me.

I have been referred to as a feces head thought.

And I never thought I'd see the day SP needed trick plays to compete with anyone. A real coach, like the stylish and ruggedly good looking GR doesn't need trick plays. He's too busy with real football tactics and fishing. The looking good just happens.

You think I'm serious because it's sometimes hard to tell.

What kind of mess is this?

Roy, at 6,2 they don't stack feces as tall as me.

I have been referred to as a feces head thought.

And I never thought I'd see the day SP needed trick plays to compete with anyone. A real coach, like the stylish and ruggedly good looking GR doesn't need trick plays. He's too busy with real football tactics and fishing. The looking good just happens.

You think I'm serious because it's sometimes hard to tell.

Let me ask you a question. When did you play for that Reynolds man? Was you good enough to be listed in my Murphy fair book? I want to read about you in my older books and see just how big off an ole boy you are. If you our that stone man try to stay any mess on Friday with that Moore man his body guard will get you just ask that beck man and that price man at signal mountain. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard