South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

That Pegleg man flew over Neyland Stadium and took this picture Saturday. He wants to make that Beene man's stadium look like it only it will be orange and black

10660166_10203170477359736_4771843778125[/quote

What kind of mess is this? Does pegleg not know that Neyland mans stadium is a no fly zone? That Hart man is going to get real mad about this especially when he sees peglegs flying history. I can not believe he did this mess. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

That Pegleg man flew over Neyland Stadium and took this picture Saturday. He wants to make that Beene man's stadium look like it only it will be orange and black

10660166_10203170477359736_4771843778125[/quote

What kind of mess is this? Does pegleg not know that Neyland mans stadium is a no fly zone? That Hart man is going to get real mad about this especially when he sees peglegs flying history. I can not believe he did this mess. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I think that Davis man was too busy worrying about the 10 - 9 loss to that Florida man.  That was a bunch of mess.  Pegleg should have crashlanded in the checker board before Florida got ahead.  You think I am joking but I'm not.

This game will be interesting. I think it will come down to coaching, play calling, etc. I bet Boyd lines up in 2 tights and runs 75% of the time. That's what I would do. Then I would throw a quick slant for an easy 10 yards. SP will need to win this one, and Boyd is okay with a loss.

Old Pirate don't see the Bucs as a Polk or SM type team with 2 tights and run it down your throat. Interesting yes, recon both staffs will know a lot of the thought process behind the brain thrusts of each other's staff. Recon it jest might be as simple as which team handles the Circle Flies the best, advantage Bucs, but then the Speedway is a tough place and maybe the Pirates can run fast enough to avoid a lot Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate don't see the Bucs as a Polk or SM type team with 2 tights and run it down your throat. Interesting yes, recon both staffs will know a lot of the thought process behind the brain thrusts of each other's staff. Recon it jest might be as simple as which team handles the Circle Flies the best, advantage Bucs, but then the Speedway is a tough place and maybe the Pirates can run fast enough to avoid a lot

I garuntee you that Moore man better teach our boys some new plays this week. That stone man will tell that Reynolds man our tricks. That Stone man will have those Boyd boys in prevent defence waiting on our hail marry. You think im joking but im not.