Any 1A teams in the Middle or East that can challenge Mitchell or UC?

Galilee

Agree with Mitchell and Union City. Union City did receive a transfer and I heard he was a really good player.  Haven't heard of KIPP until late last season but was told previously they would be good. TCA has entire team returning to my knowlege so they should be really good. Adamsville could be really good this year too. Watched some videos on Cambell recently and he could be hard to stop. They also have another tall kid returning that plays football. What about Middleton? 

We have one transfer and that is it. One of our players shot up over the summer to 6-6 with guard skills. We will add 2 football players who will help a lot. One jumps out of the gym and the other would start at most other schools. This team is focused and ready to play. With a tough schedule we are preparig to defend the title.

I remember Charles Lipford years ago...Who else ?

Nate coleman transfered from mississippi who helped us win a state title back in 06 then we had one transfer from jackson the next year who was pretty good as well. So those were the 2 best we had not to mention some that transfered from the county schools as well.