West Creek @ Henry County

SEC1rules

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC will want to finish the regular season on a high note. One thing I've noticed is that our passing game has looked much more effective these last two games than it did in previous weeks. I think we'll continue to work on it against West Creek and hopefully head into the playoffs boasting some balance on offense to compliment what has been an outstanding defense this year.

We're getting close to crunch time pats! Keep working and improving!

Pilgrim you flip flop more than a carp from the Tennessee River.  CHS going 10-0 (early 2014), CHS season ends this week (recently), CHS wins region championship in 2016.

Makes sence to me.  That way your coach wont have to loose a game on purpose (2013) so he can play a weaker team in the playoff.  Is he kin to Al Davis - just win baby.

Pilgrim you flip flop more than a carp from the Tennessee River.  CHS going 10-0 (early 2014), CHS season ends this week (recently), CHS wins region championship in 2016.

Makes sence to me.  That way your coach wont have to loose a game on purpose (2013) so he can play a weaker team in the playoff.  Is he kin to Al Davis - just win baby.

It's all a matter of perception.

1st- I don't think I actually predicted a 10-0 season. You are taking my words out of context.

2nd- Reality is we are 4-5 with the best possible outcome of 5-5.

3rd- As the season gets close to an end, it is only normal to look ahead.

Finally, it must be nice to throw stones at our coach from your high horse. But the fact of the matter is, he is a very honorable man that has done a whole lot with his previous team. A team whose entire budget was less than HC's tailgating expenses.

It's all a matter of perception.

1st- I don't think I actually predicted a 10-0 season. You are taking my words out of context.

2nd- Reality is we are 4-5 with the best possible outcome of 5-5.

3rd- As the season gets close to an end, it is only normal to look ahead.

Finally, it must be nice to throw stones at our coach from your high horse. But the fact of the matter is, he is a very honorable man that has done a whole lot with his previous team. A team whose entire budget was less than HC's tailgating expenses.

Devilsden only recently posted on HC threads, so i don't think he's a HC fan, just a drive by.