6A, Quad 4 Projections

kwc

BHS is also dating himself cause the Gansta Walk came out when ... late 80's early 90's?

I didn't start Gangsta walkin until 1992 myself! It probably did come out in the Late 80s LOL.

I'll do ya one better k-dub, I will share a couple of PG-13 songs that embody the Genesis of My Gangsta Walkin lol

This video had Gangsta Walkin AND Jookin' in it!!!

I hope Da Haven, East Memphis and North Memphis can all party together in December in Cookevegas, where dreams are made  :popcorneater:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the second version of the song... That's D. Webb rappin at the very start

YEAH! ... That's the song I'm talkin' bout! "Respect the Haven!" ... I knew I wasn't crazy. Where can I get the whole song I wonder?

Listening to that song brings back memories.

Edited by kwc

I didn't start Gangsta walkin until 1992 myself! It probably did come out in the Late 80s LOL.

I'll do ya one better k-dub, I will share a couple of PG-13 songs that embody the Genesis of My Gangsta Walkin lol

I hope Da Haven, East Memphis and North Memphis can all party together in December in Cookevegas, where dreams are made  :popcorneater:

LOLOLOLOL ... man do I remember Gangsta Walkin. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing somebody jump out of their car and just start Gangsta Walkin down the street. LOLOLOLOL

I hope Da Haven, East Memphis and North Memphis can all party together in December in Cookevegas, where dreams are made :popcorneater:

Man that G-style video is a classic, brings back memories of me trying to jook in the mirror at like 5 or 6 yrs old. lol! I had a totally different version of it in my head...

K dub you and bhs tryin to start something on here!!! Lol.. all this gangsta walkin And gettin buck!! But besides to 2 songs there is at least one more I know but the one by D. Webb was the best. .. lately they been playin that joint by Rick Ross, riding down Elvis Presley blvd!!! That's the road to Da Haven baby!!! See y'all there. .. you to k dub and bhs and havengrad. Lol