District 14A

lsj518

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Halls will get beat 20 plus!

If anyone is talking smack that would be everyone from UC cause every post I see yall are already giving UC the number 1 spot. Not once have I said that Halls is better than anyone. I'm just saying that it won't be a cakewalk for UC as you all think. I've watched UC and they're good. But we're good as well.  I'm not saying we will beat yall but we're gonna give you the best game and most competition that you'll see in 14a... 

If anyone is talking smack that would be everyone from UC cause every post I see yall are already giving UC the number 1 spot. Not once have I said that Halls is better than anyone. I'm just saying that it won't be a cakewalk for UC as you all think. I've watched UC and they're good. But we're good as well. I'm not saying we will beat yall but we're gonna give you the best game and most competition that you'll see in 14a...

I agree with you Mroct. I think Halls gas a very athletic team and pretty well coached..I believe from what I have seen Halls and UC will play for the region title and yall will end up going to that Dungeon and dark gym at Mitchell. .Halls wont get a call down their.

GCPioneer if UC takes #1 trust and believe it won't be clear cut. We're not competing for 2nd we're competing for 1st. JDOGG80 its been rescheduled for the monday before Christmas, the 22nd. GCPioneer make sure you're there front row. You're in for a rude awakening...

I've noticed you have calmed down a bit.... You beat Gibson Co. by 2 the other night IN Halls.... care to tell us how the game went?