TSWA 1A All-State Team

RudyWasOffsides

Plenty of respect but the way these teams are selected is wrong. Teams with that many all state players shouldn't get beat five times in one season. All state use to mean something. It means very little in today's society.

I have to agree with you.In the 3 class system an all state player was something special!Now its a watered down popularity contest.

Plenty of respect but the way these teams are selected is wrong. Teams with that many all state players shouldn't get beat five times in one season. All state use to mean something. It means very little in today's society.

I have to agree with you.In the 3 class system an all state player was something special!Now its a watered down popularity contest.

I have never posted on this site but I have followed it on and off this season. After reading the two comments above and being pretty sure they are both from Pirate fans I understand your motivations for making these comments. If SP had 10 All-State players on this years list it wouldn't be a "watered down popularity contest" would it? Stop getting on a public forum and belittling other teams, players, the TSWA, and half the media outlets in this state because your team had an off year. Act like you have a little respect for something.

I have never posted on this site but I have followed it on and off this season. After reading the two comments above and being pretty sure they are both from Pirate fans I understand your motivations for making these comments. If SP had 10 All-State players on this years list it wouldn't be a "watered down popularity contest" would it? Stop getting on a public forum and belittling other teams, players, the TSWA, and half the media outlets in this state because your team had an off year. Act like you have a little respect for something.

You just showed your ignorance.  Orngnblk is a Greenback Cherokee. Frankly, there was probably only 1 Pirate this year that could have been considered at all. However, I don't how you think it isn't suspect for a team that gets blown out in the finals to get 5 all-state players. 

Edited by rlh

Ambass your a punk still mad that south Pitt couldn't beat copper basin. Don't be a sore looser

Calling names now because I disagree with something? I didn't say any SP player deserved all state did I? No sir I sure didn't. The all state teams now are a joke at all levels. It has nothing to do with SP and CB. If you would like to discuss football we can good sir.

It has nothing to do with my team having an off season. We weren't good. It's no secret. We had zero deserving all state. I remember one season of 2007 where SP went 15-0 and had 5-6 guys make it. That was probably too many as well. Yes, it is watered down for everyone including SP.

You just showed your ignorance. Orngnblk is a Greenback Cherokee. Frankly, there was probably only 1 Pirate this year that could have been considered at all. However, I don't how you think it isn't suspect for a team that gets blown out in the finals to get 5 all-state players.

You are correct. Teams like NCS having one all state player while others have 5-6? No way is that right. Daniel Bituli from NCS is a high rivals starred player. He doesn't make all state? Bottom line is 5-6 players on a team that finished 10-5 is too many in my opinion. Everyone has an opinion and mine is that the team this year wasn't well thought out.

You are correct. Teams like NCS having one all state player while others have 5-6? No way is that right. Daniel Bituli from NCS is a high rivals starred player. He doesn't make all state? Bottom line is 5-6 players on a team that finished 10-5 is too many in my opinion. Everyone has an opinion and mine is that the team this year wasn't well thought out.

I agree with you also, I don't want to get on here and say the list is a joke because I don't want to be negative towards the players that made it, I'm sure they're deserving also but it seems like there's not enough thought and research put into making the list.