Examiner.com's 2015 Class 5A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES SIR. NOT ASHAMED.. JUST WONT GIVE UP THE GHOST AGAIN#LOP

Owls didn't have much of a choice or a say in the matter. The outcome was never in question from the kickoff. Complete domination. Ooltewah had a really good team last year and should have this year as well, however in that game their inability to run the football plus the bitter cold really put a clamp on their offense. Rhea's coaches knew the Owls wouldn't be able to run the ball on them so they loaded up and went after the QB and it paid off. As far as the defense, Passive just overhyped a decent unit that had a solid year. Rhea used the Owls speed and lack of discipline against them and had them confused the whole game. It was over before it started Ooltewah got out coached and PA knows it.😠But like Passive said earlier that was last year and that's all there is to say about that game. It's time to focus on this year and Rhea will defiantly be a contender in the region and at this point that's all that really matters.😎 Edited by RCfan

Go eagles!

SIR.....WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT DEM DOGS THAT YOU DOMINATED ON DEFENSE ARE BACK...YES OUR RUSHING ATTACK WAS SUB PAR FOR MOST OF THE SEASON BECAUSE OF THE 2K PASSING ATTACK THAT WAS ON POINT ALL SEASON. WHAT DO YOU DO?? CORRECT THAT AND THAT'S WHAT WE WILL DO...

JUST LIKE WITH WEST...YOU GOT TO DEFEND THE PASS, AND CONVERT ON 3RD DOWN OR YOUR SCHEME DOESN'T WORK AND WEST PROVED THAT....

AND TRUST ME SIR...MY DEFENSE WILL BE READY TO NEUTRALIZE ANY SCHEME YOU COME UP WITH...AND THE CUPBOARD IS STILL FULL...YES YOU CAN RUN ..BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE...AND YOU ARE THE LEAST OF DEM OWLS WORRIES..#LOP

YOU NEED TO ADD THE PASS TO YOUR ARSENAL SO A TEAM LIKE WEST WON'T GET YOU IN 3RD AND LONG....

SIR.....WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT DEM DOGS THAT YOU DOMINATED ON DEFENSE ARE BACK...YES OUR RUSHING ATTACK WAS SUB PAR FOR MOST OF THE SEASON BECAUSE OF THE 2K PASSING ATTACK THAT WAS ON POINT ALL SEASON. WHAT DO YOU DO?? CORRECT THAT AND

THAT'S WHAT WE WILL DO...

JUST LIKE WITH WEST...YOU GOT TO DEFEND THE PASS, AND CONVERT ON 3RD DOWN OR YOUR SCHEME DOESN'T WORK AND WEST PROVED THAT....

AND TRUST ME SIR...MY DEFENSE WILL BE READY TO NEUTRALIZE ANY SCHEME YOU COME UP WITH...AND THE CUPBOARD IS STILL FULL...YES YOU CAN RUN ..BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE...AND YOU ARE THE LEAST OF DEM OWLS WORRIES..#LOP

YOU NEED TO ADD THE PASS TO YOUR ARSENAL SO A TEAM LIKE WEST WON'T GET YOU IN 3RD AND LONG....

Whoa calm down, pop a Midol and chill PA.

You will get your shot. Nobody is running or hiding from the hooters of Ooltewah. Rhea's passing game will be improved this year and they didn't need it against a team like the Owls last year. You said "a team like West" well I hate to tell you but the Owls didn't face a team like West or Oak Ridge and I can tell you the Owls would not have matched up well with either of those teams. Sorry buddy😞

Edited by RCfan

Whoa calm down, pop a Midol and chill PA.

You will get your shot. Nobody is running or hiding from the hooters of Ooltewah. Rhea's passing game will be improved this year and they didn't need it against a team like the Owls last year. You said "a team like West" well I hate to tell you but the Owls didn't face a team like West or Oak Ridge and I can tell you the Owls would not have matched up well with either of those teams. Sorry buddy

YOU DIDN'T EITHER DESPITE ALL THE TRICKS AND STUNTS YOU TRIED TO PULL.

NOBODY HAS RESPECT FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A NICE LITTLE RUN IN 2014. YOU ARE IN THE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL REGION. REMEMBER WALKER VALLEY, CLEVELAND MCMINN, AND DEM OWLS, DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR FAILED TITLE RUN. WE WELCOME YOU BACK TO REALITY#LOP TIME TO THINK ABOUT 2015..

Thats funny PA!!  I dont care about Pounder land.  Ive told you that.  You keep up with them more than me.  But yes...your team has its fair share of thugs that will have discipline problems.  Its long gone the days of Ooltewah being a neighborhood school.

Takes a pretty big man to take shots at kids on an anonymous board. Every team has kids that need help and hallways with issues.