Examiner.com's 2015 Class 5A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

Did something change? Didn't RC beat the Owls 47-14 in the playoffs last year. Didn't their soph and freshman players play almost the whole second half to hold the score down. Just fact checking here.

YES..SOMETHING CHANGED....THE DATE, MONTH AND THE YEAR....I GUESS YOU GONNA BRING YORK AND DOUST BACK AS GHOSTS...DEM OWLS AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS #LOP

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID YOU MOVE UP TO 5A YET???? SORRY BUT THIS IS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL TERRITORY....WE ALL TOUGH OVER HERE.....IF WE LET A SCHOOL PUT UP 70 ON US....WE AS 5A WOULD REVOKE HIS COACHING LICENSE!!! YOU CAN'T COMPETE OVER HERE SON....MARIVUL GONNA BEAT YOU LIKE A DRUM.....ON A DOWN YEAR!!!#LOP

STAY IN YOUR LANE.....#LOP

I hear you talking about Knox Fulton but PA I gave Oowltewah too much credit several years ago when they had jacquez Smith. I thought they would kill a very young Austin East team that had their top player Pryor (basketball stud too). What was the score 7-6. The paper said AE dominated you all in stats.  OHS won that game in last seconds. So be careful about talking about small schools because Fulton can play with anybody in any classification.  Alcoa too. I'm sure there are others. 

7-6 THAT'S RIGHT!!DEFENSE #LOP WHAT YOU MEAN BE CAREFUL??? ARE YOU CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE TALKING BOUT MY OWLS?? PA LEEZ!!

YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN SIR.I KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW BUDDY.SOUNDS LIKE INSECURITY WHEN YOU CANT HAVE THE LAST WORD.SO YOU BOUNCE. QUITTERS NEVER WIN! #LOP

Get a sense of humor, bruh. Everyone else laughed. By you being so defensive, I'd say I hurt your feelings worse than rhea co. did #pop

Edited by SdotBears