Examiner.com's 2015 Class 5A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOORMATS????SINCE 2005 THE OWLS ARE 5-2 AGAINST RHEA...

True but apparently I'm a bit older than you and I was trying to point out how far the Owl program has come since Gatewood got it rolling a few years back. Take a look at ALL TIME records for your Owls against their current district opponents and you will see what I am talking about.

This thread wasn't meant to be a Rhea vs Ooltewah thread it was to discuss spring poll that really means nothing, most schools haven't had Spring practice yet.

I think Oak Ridge is loaded, Higgins appears to be the kind of player that carry a team but he won't have to because they have plenty of talent to spread the ball around and depending on the QB play they could be really good.

West still has athletes but they have a new Coach and will be learning a new system. The good thing is they are in a new region (no Maryville) and the guy they hired is a proven winner, so who knows?

This thread wasn't meant to be a Rhea vs Ooltewah thread it was to discuss spring poll that really means nothing, most schools haven't had Spring practice yet.

I think Oak Ridge is loaded, Higgins appears to be the kind of player that carry a team but he won't have to because they have plenty of talent to spread the ball around and depending on the QB play they could be really good.

West still has athletes but they have a new Coach and will be learning a new system. The good thing is they are in a new region (no Maryville) and the guy they hired is a proven winner, so who knows?

YOU MADE IT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU STARTED GLOATIN ABOUT LAST SEASONS TEAM.

IMO THE 5A CHAMPS WILL COME OUT OF REGION 4AAAAA #LOP

YOU MADE IT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU STARTED GLOATIN ABOUT LAST SEASONS TEAM.

IMO THE 5A CHAMPS WILL COME OUT OF REGION 4AAAAA #LOP

Have been reading this for the last 3 years. Keep predicting it and eventually you will get it right! I know, I know, go back to #CUPCAKELAND and #DOLLYWOOD. Same old song and dance. Time to gather new material. Unfortunately that doesn't include gold balls for the Owls.

Have been reading this for the last 3 years. Keep predicting it and eventually you will get it right! I know, I know, go back to #CUPCAKELAND and #DOLLYWOOD. Same old song and dance. Time to gather new material. Unfortunately that doesn't include gold balls for the Owls.

3YEARS???? MY OWLS WILL WIN MORE GAMES THAN DOLLYWOOD...SAME OLE SONG AND DANCE FOR YOU WILL BE THE GOLD BALL RIGHT?? I KNOW, I KNOW, #BIGBOYFOOTBALL IS MORE INTERESTING :popcorneater: