• Halls
    • Jackson Christian
    • McKenzie
    • Trinity Christian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year the region/district title will come down to Aville, the rebels and those sweatervesters. I still like aville''s chances looking at what they return versus sweatervesters. Rebels concern me a little

I don't think you realize what we are returning and the impact a couple of the freshmen are going to have but in early September you will remember quickly! Signed off by two time defending district champions TCA Lions!

Edited by TCAIntense

Vester please.... I study you guys and I don't think you are understanding what we return this year. Everyone is focused on the big 3 we lost and yes they are huge losses but we also return kids that will show you what they have got. I think your losses will affect you more than you want to realize. You don't replace the strength and accuracy of an Aiken. The replacement may be adequate but Aiken come around once every 15-20 years. Good luck this year and yes early in September you will see. This team will be stronger,faster and overall a better ball Club than what you have seen. Heck don't you know we bought a new jet for our recruiting coordinator to jet around in. Jeesh

I don't think you realize what we are returning and the impact a couple of the freshmen are going to have but in early September you will remember quickly! Signed off by two time defending district champions TCA Lions!

That and $8 bucks got you into the semi- finals too. Sorry I had to do it

Vester please.... I study you guys and I don't think you are understanding what we return this year. Everyone is focused on the big 3 we lost and yes they are huge losses but we also return kids that will show you what they have got. I think your losses will affect you more than you want to realize. You don't replace the strength and accuracy of an Aiken. The replacement may be adequate but Aiken come around once every 15-20 years. Good luck this year and yes early in September you will see. This team will be stronger,faster and overall a better ball Club than what you have seen. Heck don't you know we bought a new jet for our recruiting coordinator to jet around in. Jeesh

I heard he had a long trip to Seattle in the new jet last December and a short trip to West McNairy County in May! Your coordinator is diverse, I will give him that.

Edited by TCAIntense

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I just read the article your coach of the lions wrote. Line up and play whoever they put in front of him. Either private or public or the new open county recruit league. Let the kids play and settle it on the field.

I just read the article your coach of the lions wrote. Line up and play whoever they put in front of him. Either private or public or the new open county recruit league. Let the kids play and settle it on the field.

It appears we have done that the last couple of years.

Just a FYI.....TCA and Adamsville are 3-3 since 2010 season which includes the 2013 playoff game. It has been a pretty even series and I believe 4 of those 5 years the District champion came from those two teams. I suspect the next 4 years will be similar.

Those McKenzie boys may not rollover for you guys during the next four years.