• Halls
    • Jackson Christian
    • McKenzie
    • Trinity Christian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is funny how people want to write TCA off so quick with 1 graduating class. I believe all schools graduate seniors every year. I believe that happened up on the hill when Peyton Manning graduated. And what happened the next year? Oh thats right players like Tee Martin stepped up and produced a National Championship. Everyone get ready, another T is on the Way... TCA that is

Yes it is funny how people want to write TCA off so quick with 1 graduating class. I believe all schools graduate seniors every year. I believe that happened up on the hill when Peyton Manning graduated. And what happened the next year? Oh thats right players like Tee Martin stepped up and produced a National Championship. Everyone get ready, another T is on the Way... TCA that is

+1

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

All is in fun. Intense I fur trap several thousand acres and two years we trapped some bobcats and on the internet we saw they were a delicacy in Europe so we fried their back straps and they were delicious. You go back to ever post I've wrote I may say my opinion but I won't be ugly. We will have to work to defeat y'all this year. We have the tools we just need to hone them.

All is in fun. Intense I fur trap several thousand acres and two years we trapped some bobcats and on the internet we saw they were a delicacy in Europe so we fried their back straps and they were delicious. You go back to ever post I've wrote I may say my opinion but I won't be ugly. We will have to work to defeat y'all this year. We have the tools we just need to hone them.

I heard bobcat tasted sweet.... kinda like cupcakes!!!!