Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we've had fun the last 3 years bantering about this game but it's real hard for me to do this year. We lost to ECS in 2013 20-56 in week 9 and still made it to the semis but I knew what we had and what we were capable of. ECS was the better team but we didn't play well so I knew we still had a shot at doing well. Right now, I just don't know. We have a couple of areas that have question marks and until we get those stabilized, I can't give a good opinion. We have a good enough line and we have the skilled players to make a good run. The question is can we put it all together. We can't rely on Goldsmith to make every play for us. He has to have help. I will give my yearly game analysis on Wednesday. I still think Aville has a great team and is very, very dangerous on offense. Gosh I hate the jet sweep!!! Lol. Don't yall have any other plays? How about a post pass?

Edited by TCAIntense

I know we've had fun the last 3 years bantering about this game but it's real hard for me to do this year. We lost to ECS in 2013 20-56 in week 9 and still made it to the semis but I knew what we had and what we were capable of. ECS was the better team but we didn't play well so I knew we still had a shot at doing well. Right now, I just don't know. We have a couple of areas that have question marks and until we get those stabilized, I can't give a good opinion. We have a good enough line and we have the skilled players to make a good run. The question is can we put it all together. We can't rely on Goldsmith to make every play for us. He has to have help. I will give my yearly game analysis on Wednesday. I still think Aville has a great team and is very, very dangerous on offense. Gosh I hate the jet sweep!!! Lol. Don't yall have any other plays? How about a post pass?