Week 2 1A AP Top 10

In all truthfulness, yes he does have ALOT of help. A backfield that is one of the best depth and talent wise to come thru WC in quite some time by all accounts. #4(Cole).. #7(Ray) both SRs are the starting backs with #5 but we go about 6 deep there. #8 (Davis) a SO is something special i have to say. #20 (Birchett) a JR, is a bruising runner @ 5'11 230lbs and plays ALOT as touches are just about even between these guys.

We have WRs too. #10 (Mathis) and #15 (Bevis) have started the yr off really well with another young #9 (Harris) also playing a lil WR and RB.

Now since im being truthful.. I will admit our O line has some growing to do but has continued to get better from the Spring thru Jamborees thru Week 2. I do think they have there limitations in all fairness but i also believe when your as talented as the Wildcats are in the backfield that some of those can be overcome.

You left out our pre season all state receiver, #32 Horton Edited by wildcat89

What is the Qbs name from Dresden?

We have one of the best QBs in 1A without a doubt also. #5 Preston Rice. His older brother, Tyler was also a QB and A Mr football 1A back at WC back in 2010 while his middle brother, Austin won a State Title at WC in 2011 at QB. All 3 are our head coaches sons. Most ppl know this but with this new region and all that i figured id get it out there for the ppl who didnt. #5 is a JR and can Really throw the ball around. He is 21-27 with 333yds and 3TDs 0Ints in the first 2 games. Keep in mind Wayne County is a run first, second and sometimes third offense.

Dresden's QB is Dresser Winn 6'3" 200 (maybe) Junior. He is very athletic with a good arm and very good field vision. I'm not sure he is the best 1A QB in the state but his stats will be up there close.

In the event that the winner of the Oneida-Greenback game does not slide into the top ten poll I will hearby renounce the AP poll as a complete failure. Those Two teams are clearly worthy after three weeks of football. If the game is decided by just a few points then both of them might have a valid argument. Regardless, that game is the best non-top ten game in Single A this week. They will settle it on the field....this is honorable. I retreat to the JuJu Hut.

Kaza Butto

Dresden's QB is Dresser Winn 6'3" 200 (maybe) Junior. He is very athletic with a good arm and very good field vision. I'm not sure he is the best 1A QB in the state but his stats will be up there close.

Wayne County QB Preston Rice is listed at 6'2 225 but would guess hes closer to 210. He is a talented athlete and throws a beautiful ball. Also the kid is just a JR. Sounds like these 2 may be very similar.

In the event that the winner of the Oneida-Greenback game does not slide into the top ten poll I will hearby renounce the AP poll as a complete failure. Those Two teams are clearly worthy after three weeks of football. If the game is decided by just a few points then both of them might have a valid argument. Regardless, that game is the best non-top ten game in Single A this week. They will settle it on the field....this is honorable. I retreat to the JuJu Hut.

Kaza Butto

I know much of nothing ab Oneida/GB except what i read on here but even i recognize that the winner of that game should be placed in next weeks top10

In all truthfulness, yes he does have ALOT of help. A backfield that is one of the best depth and talent wise to come thru WC in quite some time by all accounts. #4(Cole).. #7(Ray) both SRs are the starting backs with #5 but we go about 6 deep there. #8 (Davis) a SO is something special i have to say. #20 (Birchett) a JR, is a bruising runner @ 5'11 230lbs and plays ALOT as touches are just about even between these guys.

We have WRs too. #10 (Mathis) and #15 (Bevis) have started the yr off really well with another young #9 (Harris) also playing a lil WR and RB.

**We also have a Preseason All-State TE who is a beast! #32 Dillon Horton. He caught a TD in our opening game vs Mt. Pleasant and if need be can go deep more often.**

Now since im being truthful.. I will admit our O line has some growing to do but has continued to get better from the Spring thru Jamborees thru Week 2. I do think they have there limitations in all fairness but i also believe when your as talented as the Wildcats are in the backfield that some of those can be overcome.

You left out our pre season all state receiver, #32 Horton

LORD help me...Im sorry i did!!

Ill fix..I wouldnt leave Dillon out on purpose my mistake.

:shock: ...................... dang #2 poor kid prob feels like rodney dangerfield..........no respect :roflolk: ......jus messing with ya