Week 2 1A AP Top 10

I know I know...Honest mistake. Remember it cause i dont make many. But seriously my bad.

its ok #2  cant make this list eitherhttp://www.timesdaily.com/sports/high_school/prep-stats/article_d08b6bcd-439c-522b-bdbb-efb30208fcb1.html

best i can figure he has 4 catches for 75 yrds 1 td 19 yd per catch.....should be on the list...imo   :roll:

Edited by wboro33

its ok #2 cant make this list eitherhttp://www.timesdaily.com/sports/high_school/prep-stats/article_d08b6bcd-439c-522b-bdbb-efb30208fcb1.html

best i can figure he has 4 catches for 75 yrds 1 td 19 yd per catch.....should be on the list...imo :roll:

Indeed HE should be on this list buddy..

Dillon Horton has 4 Rec for 75yds an 1 TD. Dawson Mathis #s are off too he has 5-104-2.

Oh well the team is 2-0 either way. #32 does belong on the list though.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

WOW... I dont like to say this but these stats are not correct! Dillon Horton has 4 Rec for 75yds an 1 TD. Dawson Mathis #s are off too he has 5-104-2 not 94. And Davis has 99 rush yds.

Bradley Prater has 10.5 tackles and Camden Floyd has 8.5 tackles.

But what do I know..

I go back and watch our games and I never get the same stats as I read in the papers or on here!  LOL

I watched it live and go back and watch the game also but I guess we all may see it differently

I've watched them live, and can understand missing stuff live because,things move so fast!   Lots of times tackles are given to the first person out of a pile by the announcer!  I was reading the Wayne Co. News and after 2 games they have Bradley with 17 tackles, camden 16, Lucas 11, Avery 10 and Dillon 8 and so on!  

I've watched them live, and can understand missing stuff live because,things move so fast! Lots of times tackles are given to the first person out of a pile by the announcer! I was reading the Wayne Co. News and after 2 games they have Bradley with 17 tackles, camden 16, Lucas 11, Avery 10 and Dillon 8 and so on!

The coaches turn the stats in to the paper if I'm not mistaken. They break the film down on Sunday nights.

I've watched them live, and can understand missing stuff live because,things move so fast! Lots of times tackles are given to the first person out of a pile by the announcer! I was reading the Wayne Co. News and after 2 games they have Bradley with 17 tackles, camden 16, Lucas 11, Avery 10 and Dillon 8 and so on!

I went and picked myself up a paper since I turned in Defensive stats to Coach Rice myself Sunday and they are correct. He simply added Solo with Assisted and made one total.

Much easier for everyone to understand if ya give them a nice round number instead of all that 1.5 and 2.0 stuff. If you notice in the paper it refers to "hits" and "tackles" in the same context.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Indeed HE should be on this list buddy..

Dillon Horton has 4 Rec for 75yds an 1 TD. Dawson Mathis #s are off too he has 5-104-2.

Oh well the team is 2-0 either way. #32 does belong on the list though.

its all good.........#32 could care less he loves him some wildcat team football.........just the dad in me i guess

I went and picked myself up a paper since I turned in Defensive stats to Coach Rice myself Sunday and they are correct. He simply added Solo with Assisted and made one total.

Much easier for everyone to understand if ya give them a nice round number instead of all that 1.5 and 2.0 stuff. If you notice in the paper it refers to "hits" and "tackles" in the same context.

Are you saying the news paper is correct?