Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

No they weren't they wouldnt have beat the 10 Greeneville team that trounced Trezevant 60 to 12 in the championship game

due to a paperwork screw up when the school opened, which I'm sure was purely accidental, Sig Mt was playing 2A ball with a very close to 4A population. If it wasn't an accident then some might consider them cheating sacks of garbage. But as I stated I'm sure it was all a simple addition error.

Either way I think this will be a closer game than folks think. These kids for Marion are a year smarter in the Ross system, and they aren't so one dimensional meaning they don't rely on just one guy to do everything. This is probably the most complete Warrior team I have seen since the 90's. I'm not saying better, but most complete since. And they are pretty young. Good luck. "IF" Trezevant relies solely on their athleticism to win this game they will lose. They better open the playbook if things don't go their way early on. It's the big game, don't be afraid to try those plays you been saving all year. Right now I'm picking Marion by 3. That may change by end of the week.

Trez. Stumped powerhouse fulton. While only a 3a team. Dont hate because tca adamsville etc...has more students and getting drugg and out coached.. i assume your team got slapped around too. GO T. HIGH RUNNING 2A, LIKE THEY JUST CONWUERED 4A. WANT SOME RESPECT BEAT'EM

Can someone translate this and tell me to whom he's speaking?

Trez. Stumped powerhouse fulton. While only a 3a team. Dont hate because tca adamsville etc...has more students and getting drugg and out coached.. i assume your team got slapped around too. GO T. HIGH RUNNING 2A, LIKE THEY JUST CONWUERED 4A. WANT SOME RESPECT BEAT'EM

Trezevant never won a championship in 4a so I don't why you just said they stomped Fulton and conquered 4a. Both championships games they got beat by Fulton last year and Greeneville thumped them by 48 pts in 2010