AA substate prediction

Basketball102

Nope, like always I am just stating my opinion from what I have seen and I could be wrong like i have been before, just an opinion. FW is good but i have yet to see the discipline. Gave 2 away to SS due to lack of discipline. Same happened to leads theyve had earlier this year. Obion is good, but i dont think they have enough plus no experience. And i havnt seen the Memphis teams. Last time i saw Manassas was a couple years back they were small and could shoot and i havnt seen Sheffield since the twins were there. So again just my opinion going by what i have seen in AA around here

FW always have talent but no discipline what's so ever.

Nope im not. You dont understand the word OPINION. Means not a fact! Its a feeling i have personally. I've coached, i knlw what I think it takes. You may feel different, thats your OPINION.[/quote

I mean if I coached I would hype my team up also, but I wouldn't hide behind a fake name doing it. Your opinion is yours, I'm saying you have a lot of information on SS. That's what I'm saying. That's with the girls and boys teams.

These are my sub-state winners  predictions. As always never know who might get matched up with who with upsets in the district/region championship games  or whatever .......

Region 1/2 - Knox Catholic and Fulton

Region 3/4 - Upperman and Chattanooga Central or (Brainerd)

Region 5/6 - Creekwood and Maplewood 

Region 7/8 - Southside and Haywood

what about Westview in Region 8?

Westview, fayette ware both could spoil the party for either one of those teams of course. Maybe even Obion county.

This was just a prediction right?? haha

Absolutely. It should be a really fun post season in West Tennessee for 2A. Southside and Westview being undefeated in District play makes them the favorite in Region 7. However, Obion, Fayette Ware, and Lexington are not just going to lay down. And Ripley, Haywood, Liberty, Sheffield, Craigmont and Manassas doing their thing in the other region. It should be a lot of fun and could be yet another state champion from West Tennessee. 

• Upvote 1

7 and 8AA are IMO are gonna be the best two regionals. The AA state champion will come from this sectional, calling it now.

Sorry, I have no dislike for 7 and 8, but there is very little chance the state champ comes from those districts. The 2 best teams in each of those districts are not in the same league with Creekwood, Maplewood, 2 two best teams from Knoxville, or a 1/2 dozen teams from the west. Look at the common opponents and performance, records and SOS of those teams compared to others and come back to reality. Plus when is the last time Region 4 won the state even with some really good LA teams? Not hating - just being realistic.

Sorry, I have no dislike for 7 and 8, but there is very little chance the state champ comes from those districts. The 2 best teams in each of those districts are not in the same league with Creekwood, Maplewood, 2 two best teams from Knoxville, or a 1/2 dozen teams from the west. Look at the common opponents and performance, records and SOS of those teams compared to others and come back to reality. Plus when is the last time Region 4 won the state even with some really good LA teams? Not hating - just being realistic.

Fayette Ware beat Whites Creek by +20 and Whites Creek beat Maplewood. Those teams wouldn't last in those districts. The best region in the State and only 2 teams can make it to State smh.