Elizabethtown vs Johnson County

BigFan1966

Just my opinion, this game will bite them on the backside or at least I hope it does. This shows no class whatsoever about this teams coach. 

Haters gonna hate.  I suspect you are judging and commenting without having been at the game.  The starters may have played half the game.  Multiple reserve players scored in double figures.

Just a real shame, STAT booster. Play your freshman after 20 pt advantage. Just proves classless coach. Someday, someday. Maybe next year it won't be so easy. #BEPROUDOFWHAT

Again, another clueless person judging something they know nothing about.  There was no stat boosting as the starters played about half the game and probably failed to attain there season averages.  Actually, one starter was not even at the game due to an injury from Friday night. Two reserves were in double figures with a couple more nearly reaching that mark.

I was not there so I do not know but if EHS does not win state it is a bad season so it is all or nothing for them. I will say this in the next few years if a team gets them back please do not get on here and cry because you know someone will get a chance and run it up on them. Ofcourse it will be a new coach and most of the fans will not  be fans after this year.

I am sure the district will be blow outs too and One or two games in region.

I do know this if Alcoa scored 70 on EHS in football and if they ever play it could happen EHS fans would be wild.

I was not there so I do not know but if EHS does not win state it is a bad season so it is all or nothing for them. I will say this in the next few years if a team gets them back please do not get on here and cry because you know someone will get a chance and run it up on them. Ofcourse it will be a new coach and most of the fans will not be fans after this year.

I am sure the district will be blow outs too and One or two games in region.

I do know this if Alcoa scored 70 on EHS in football and if they ever play it could happen EHS fans would be wild.

It should be blowouts till maybe the sub state games depending on who they play. They have alot of size (6"4' center who UT is recruiting) along with the twin sisters who are committed to Etsu. I don't think you will hearing crying from any Etown fans in any sport if they got it handed to them. Just not the attitude people from Cow Town have.